No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This choon been like making me hiiiiiigh for over a month, now, and the video is ACE:

It reminds me of Richard Pryor in BREWSTER'S MILLIONS walking simultaneously through a mix between that penultimate 'sunshine Miami' level of FINAL FIGHT and the bit where you find the big hotel in DEAD ISLAND

But with better music. Oh yeeeeeah.

Comment

Try this on a PC or laptop

Please hold still while we locate your pointer...

The more you play, the more surreal it gets

Comment

Strange, weird and confusing oddities from around the globe, what will you find?

Comment

The Useless Web Button... just press it and find where it takes you. The perfect button for the bored, or those looking to find useless sites online!

Comment

NIN putting out a new album (Ghosts V - VI) for free.

Bless you, Trent.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              NIN putting out a new album (Ghosts V - VI) for free.

Bless you, Trent.
              Yep. Snatched it up today. I'll give it a listen tonight

Comment

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]

Comment

Saw it coming but, still great 😁

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Saw it coming but, still great 😁
                    The drone pilot capturing those shots of the car from the air did a great job!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Managing to score a Miller Aeron chair for my home office, locally, for £20. Pretty happy as they're >£400 new.

It's obviously seen a lot of use but it's nothing that some flash wipes and a bit of elbow grease couldn't fix.

Got it via eBay; got to assume the person selling it didn't realise what it was, as they just listed it as "office chair, used".
                        That's an insanely good score, I'm jealous. They are way more than £400 new, more like a grand.

Comment

Dreams are weird, Had a dream of a tune, then during the dream me learning to play it....woke up picked up the guitar and the way i played it in the dream is pretty much the tune lol

Comment

I think cabin fever might be setting in. I had some helpful tech support from Epic, and they sent a feedback email. So I wanted to be truthful when giving their support worker a positive review, and five stars, and so I sent this:

One of your staff named Aldrich spoke with me. It was glorious. I intend to start a new religion dedicated to this ALDRICH. Followers will worship THE ALDRICH. It will be magnificent. There will be shrines. There will be statues. There will be sacrificed chickens and blood orgies in the name of THE ALDRICH. Thank you for bringing us THE ALDRICH.

Comment

I love praising good customer service

Comment

A Venezuelan patrol ship tried to force a cruise ship towards Puerto Moreno because it apparently violated national waters.
                                It tried doing so by ramming the cruise ship.
                                Only that the cruise ship had a reinforced hull for arctic cruises and the Venezuelan ship sunk itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X