Perhaps it’s a miniature stargate?

Or just a gate near your star.

Comment

(I just tittered massively)

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

A loop like that...means he needs to shave the thatch into a Mobius strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          This made me exstatic about 5 minutes ago

Just pre-ordered

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Just pre-ordered
              Me too
              Shame they take payment now but better to be sure

Although just seen the PO go up at Zavvi as well could have saved myself the £80.00 now & waited until release to pay it but never mind lol

Definitely excited for it though.
              The Extras are looking fantastic

Neil

Comment

"With no races this year, Isle of Man TT races are bringing you 8 evenings of exclusive TT-themed entertainment with the TT Lock-In starting from 6th June and running until the 13th June. There'll be history, virtual racing, interviews with stars from past and present, and much more via the Official TT website iomttraces.com, Facebook page and YouTube channel."

‘TT Lock-In’ will be revisiting classic footage from five great races including the 1992 Senior TT, featuring the head to head between Carl Fogarty and Steve Hislop

Hope the '92 stuff is good, thats probably the greatest David and Goliath sporting story of all racing time. The wonderful Norton rotary which was practically knocked up in a shed, and Hislop was carrying his own tyres about etc, and Foggy backed by his megabucks Yamaha team with the might of industrial Japan. He rode the fooking arse off that Yamaha, and still couldn't win!

Comment

This twitter account I discovered today https://twitter.com/iancanwrite

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    This twitter account I discovered today https://twitter.com/iancanwrite
                    A new rabbit hole to fall down!

Comment

Just treated myself to £25 of Xbox credit whilst shopping at Morrisons. Will be beers and buying loads of cheap, crappy indie games, later. Love my days off. Back to the sweathouse on Friday.

Comment

VASARA COLLECTION currently 83p in the Xbox Store deals. I was ready to cave and buy it for like the £8 or so it was originally priced at but how bloody good, eh? Two early noughties Visco vert shooters for 83p? That's just too good.

Buy it NOW if you are a sad old retro cubt like me.

Comment

Hmmmm....what did I end up buying with the £25.83 Xbox credit I had? The following:

MUGSTERS (£2.99)
                          NOT A HERO: SUPER SNAZZY EDITION (£1.99)
                          RAPALA FISHING PRO SERIES (£3.99)
                          RAPALA "OKEECHOBEE LAKE" DLC (£1.69)
                          RIVER CITY RANSOM (NES) £4.09
                          DOUBLE DRAGON 2 (NES) £4.09
                          DOUBLE DRAGON 3 (NES) £4.09
                          VASARA COLLECTION (83p)
                          SUPER NIGHT RIDERS (I think it was £2.99?)
                          Last edited by JazzFunk; 03-06-2020, 03:57.

Comment

(I think something may have been a bit cheaper as all I had was £25.83 to begin with and I still have 16p or 18p left after buying all the above).

I'm not griping, anyway, I liked that haul and VASARA COLLECTION sealed the deal like a sweet kiss of sugary fanny lips.

Comment

(MUGSTERS is most intriguing, btw. Immediately, I thought it reminded me of TRASHMAN. And I am a trashman, now. Life gives one patterns to identify. This has a gut instinct feeling of "bloody grrreat!". It has a good feeling about it).

Comment

Just counted the amount of officially licensed NES ROMs on various comps that live in my Xbox One, it amounts to the grand total of 23 that are currently installed.

I never really liked the NES to begin with but this is like a really cool, alternative version of the NES Mini Classic and it's not all SUPER MARIO BROS and EXCITEBIKE and I like playing the NES better, this way.

Just mainly crappy war and fighting games. Plus that Disney comp with Chip N' Dale on. And I have to concede with US players, NES Contra is absofuccinlutely BRILLIANT (and I've got the JP version on Contra Collection, too, if I want the cutscenes and extra graphical effects).

2020 may very well be the year I start appreciating the NES and I'm bloody thankful for the minor tingles this prospect brings!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X