Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    I'm being thick. How do I play the podcast?
    You can download the Google podcast application from the shop and search within it.

Comment

Fans online notice that there are some strange connections between Capcom's Resident Evil franchise and the real-world coronavirus outbreak.

Comment

If you can smell lime everywhere, you have it.

Comment

Went on a night hike up the NY Moors last night with my son's scout group. Nice to do something a bit different (not sitting on my lazy ass) on a weeknight.

Comment

Fammydodd is currently training a small band of men-at-arms, available for light skirmishing work. Fammydodd's Rifles have been expertly trained by Fammydodd in the use of GAT air pistols, broom shanks and one handed BMX riding.

Comment

My office can be a bit stinky, but today, all I can smell are limes. It's lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                My office can be a bit stinky, but today, all I can smell are limes. It's lovely!
                Test him!!! TEST HIM NOW!!!!

Comment

Superbowl Night !!!

Out for a 12-hour insane bender with 12 mates, with a week's annual leave to recover. C'Mon the Chief's

Comment

I salute your stamina TA ... enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      I salute your stamina TA ... enjoy
                      6PM till 6 AM with a few sleep breaks in between. Can't wait

Comment

Supper bowl?

Comment

Super Bowel.

Comment

KFC Tuesday, nine (9) pieces for £5.99. Didn't even ask, got pretty much all breast and only two drummers.

Could only eat four pieces and I'm quite large, if not a fat qunt, more lanky and specky. But £6 is a miraculous bargain and I'd advise you fellow paupers/penny-pinchers to checkacheggidout on a Tues.

Five pieces left. I'm reckoning 1.20am. The bucket is the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

(btw, it IS Tuesday today, int it???)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X