User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I saw the thread title and thought at last Sega are releasing a Saturn compilation. Alas no. Come on Sega its time to leave the mega drive classics and move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsgravy View Post
    Come on Sega its time to leave the mega drive classics and move on now.
    Maybe Sega don't feel that Saturn emulation could be rock solid, or worth the effort to get a range of games working 100%. I think that a company like Sega could pay some clever coders to deliver convincing Saturn emulation, it would just take the will to do so.

Imagine if Sega released a Saturn Classic console in Japan with the list of games I compiled and more -- I think it would be really popular. The machine was a big thing in Japan, so a Classic machine would be welcomed.

TA, I’m stuck, which is better Battle G or Souky?

I'm sure that part of the reason we haven't seen one is that worldwide the Saturn was seen as a flop and who would want to buy games that added to that perception. Well me for one Sega!

I've fixed your list for you some of the names you wrote were the publishers, not the developers.

Daytona USA - Sega - 1995

Fighting Vipers - Sega - 1995

Sega Rally - Sega - 1995

Astal - Sega - 1995

Panzer Dragoon Zwei - Sega - 1996

Guardian Heroes - Treasure - 1996

Nights into Dreams - Sega - 1996

Soukyugurentai - Raizing / 8ing - 1996

Die Hard Arcade - Sega - 1997

Sonic R - Travelers Tales - 1997

Radiant Silvergun - Treasure - 1998

Burning Rangers - Sega - 1998

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    I might do a Saturn Shooters thread, then we can see what everyone thinks about Battle G vs. Souky.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsgravy View Post
    I'm sure that part of the reason we haven't seen one is that worldwide the Saturn was seen as a flop and who would want to buy games that added to that perception. Well me for one Sega!
    Yeah, the Saturn does have a bad image in the West. I think it's reputation is really negative in the UK.

But of course, there are plenty of enthusiasts who enjoyed the machine in the West. And the machine was massive in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    I've fixed your list for you some of the names you wrote were the publishers, not the developers.
    I always put the 'publishers' not developers. I didn't think Electronic Arts actually developed Souky.