User Tag List

Thread: Resident Evil

Resident Evil

http://www.darkhorizons.com/resident...e-film-reboot/

The script writer for the reboot of the Resident Evil franchise has said he aims to return the franchise back to being a horror series and his version of the story uses Resident Evil VII as reference point in terms of tone.

What was so wrong with the originals that they needed a reboot?
    They are still great movies!

I saw Resident Evil Retribution early this year. Its phenomenally bad.

I haven't seen the final one but the last two I saw were particularly terrible and the previous ones weren't ever what I'd call great. I have to admit I do enjoy the series. But it has had more than enough entries and I'm happy to let it go and see what else they can do.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/roberts-...t-evil-reboot/

The director of Strangers: Prey at Night has been hired to direct this reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I haven't seen the final one but the last two I saw were particularly terrible and the previous ones weren't ever what I'd call great. I have to admit I do enjoy the series. But it has had more than enough entries and I'm happy to let it go and see what else they can do.
    I really liked the most recent one. Opening 10 minutes was epic.

Of the six films, I've seen 1 and 4 (Afterlife), which was really fun in 3D at the cinema, but pretty nonsensical.

I don't get what the Umbrella Corp still have to gain since civilisation came to an end by the second film.

I feel sorry for some of their subsidiary companies.
    I mean, in the face of a zombie apocalypse, who'd want to book a nice Transatlantic coastal cruise with the Paraguas Line Company?
    "Andrew, you're just not hitting your sales figures."