User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I must've told the story on here a few times of how I had to drive all over Fife trying to find a shop that actually had a single copy of MSR, DC new releases were getting really tough to find around my way at that point. Was worth every bit of effort though, I absolutely adored that game. Myself, my brother and my mate would sit having big sessions on it, and when one of us failed to win a race, we'd take it in turns trying to get the win, really helping progress and a real team effort!

I remember buying the OG Xbox one and not being as taken with it, though I was impressed by the shiny of the first 360 one and put a fair bit of time in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    though I was impressed by the shiny of the first 360 one and put a fair bit of time in to it.
    Yeah, it had a nice HD sheen about it. I also remember it feeling quite clunky to play, but maybe I was too demanding back then. I do know that PGR4 plays really well.

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    We had great times racing with all the slow cars and loads of ace racers on the original xbox.
    Yeah, used to love playing Splinter Cell UK 2 and 3 with you, over Christmas period too. The Vietcong days were just the best too

I think one year we were playing online while waiting for our xmas lunches

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    I think one year we were playing online while waiting for our xmas lunches
    Yes we were lol. 10am till 1pm if I remembered correctly