Olympus III: Angel Has Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympus III: Angel Has Fallen

The Oath Sony Crackle has set a Thursday, February 21st second season premiere date for its crime drama series “The Oath” created by Joe Halpin and executive produced by Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson. The new season picks up with the Ravens attempting to free themselves from their debt to the cartel. [Source: Crackle] Angel Has […]

Lionsgate has announced that Angel Has Fallen, the third Olympus Has Fallen entry, will open 23 August 2019

Set on Air Force One! I hate to break it to them but that movie already exists!

Comment

Hey Gerard!

Comment

I’m curious though - to see where this movie goes that isn’t already covered by Air Force One, Passenger 57 and Executive Decision - all great schlock movies in the “Die Hard Scenario” semi-canon

Comment

I'm curious too as whilst the setting pushes the series into the Die Hard set up, it's something the first film already did for structure too. Hopefully it helps hide the low budget too, London was very strained on that front

Comment

Trailer for the third film in which the budget looks to be just as low and poorly utilised as the second film. Notably it seems like the Air Force One storyline was abandoned

Comment

A new updated trailer for the film

Comment

Working...
              X