No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I went from 'this looks good' to '... Maybe not'. The collision detection seems off to me.

Comment

I’m totally in for this. It looks really fun. Kustomisation looks like a really nice addition too.

Comment

Looks like a more polished version of X. Should be okay for a bit of mucking around

Comment

I'm looking forward to the story. MK just seems to get storywriting right for the most part.

Comment

I am starting to warm up on the idea of the mechanics with the meter, though i am still worried with a regenerating attack/defense bar it is going to encourage keep away style play

Comment

Any news on the Krypt? I know it's been a staple since Deadly Alliance and they need something to be able to unlock the skins and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HailMary View Post
                Any news on the Krypt? I know it's been a staple since Deadly Alliance and they need something to be able to unlock the skins and stuff.
                Nope nothing yet i am afraid

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  Nope nothing yet i am afraid
                  Ed Boon did confirm it was in the game, and said it was “the biggest and best yet” but he’s bound to say that. Hopefully the jump scares have been reduced now.

Comment

Yup, i do wonder in what form it will take though and i really hope there is a lot of cool stuff.

Injustice 2 i like and the equipment stuff and earning new moves was cool but seems that took the place of any cool unlockables.

At least i know they will be using roll back net code now.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new Krypt. Trudging around a graveyard unlocking concept art is oddly compelling.

Comment

Petition to get Shaggy into Mortal Kombat has nearly 50,000 signatures: https://www.change.org/p/anyone-make...rtal-kombat-11

Comment

Nicely, it'll likely never happen. Like was commented on Era, it'd take them longer to implement than the terrible meme will last

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Petition to get Shaggy into Mortal Kombat has nearly 50,000 signatures: https://www.change.org/p/anyone-make...rtal-kombat-11
                            For a moment I thought that meant the obscure pop-reggae act.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              I was so up for that till I clicked the link and realised they meant the Scooby Doo character.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                For a moment I thought that meant the obscure pop-reggae act.
                                Nahh it was not him......

Comment

Working...
                                X