Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat XI

Yes, I'm calling it XI because 11 looks rubbish

Trailer in the link that seems to suggest more time travelish McGuffin stuff or reincarnations but little else. The new sequel is already pegged in for release on 23 April 2019 for PC, PS4, XBO and NS

What’s your problem with 11? It’s a good number.

Comment

I don't know to be honest, I was even born on an 11th so should have some affinity to it but it just looks awkward to me. It drew my eye the same with Megaman 11 as well

Comment

I've got nothing but respect for the use of accurate numbering for sequels versus cop out subtitles.

Also, more Mortal Kombat. Yay. I love these games. I hope this is as good as 9, the story mode in X wasn't quite there in comparison.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks amazing and for the 1st time I can remember where a MK looks way ahead of a Japanese Vs Fighter for tech.

Comment

Yeah I like it. That Scorpion finisher was cool.

Comment

I still don’t get it.

I liked the recent trailer though, thought it looked a riot and visually I can see the work that has gone into it.

Comment

If only didn't play like MK.

Comment

The graphics look pretty incredible, and some of the attacks look even savager than in X.

I loved 9, but X was a little disappointing to me as, and I’m repeating myself here, it was very content light. With WB still publishing, it’ll be the same with this one I’m sure - I just hope it has a really fun story mode though. These games have easily the best single player content of any fighting game for me due to the story modes and the fun Krypt unlockables stuff.

Comment

I liked the bit where Sonia was shot point blank in the face from an anti-aircraft cannon and didn't die.

Comment

Comment

Character creation? First Soul Calibur, now this?

Well, I guess I was probably never buying this, so I can't really complain about its effect on MK... But I hope this trend doesn't catch on with fighters.

Comment

Lots of changes, though one i am wary is no traditional super meter as you have bars that generate over time.....and i have a worry will encourage more defensive play

Comment

Working...
                              X