0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 100.00%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well yes, that’s where I’ll be headed the next 4-6 years at least!

WoL is amusing enough, loading screens aside.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    I’m a good way through World of Light. I’m not really getting it. Some of the fights are insanely difficult, but most are a breeze. It doesn’t really teach you how to play properly I find. I just go for the smash at the earliest opportunity.

I’d probably get destroyed online, but I need my 85 worth.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Yeah I think the ones with the larger power levels are there to give you a reason to engage with the spirit leveling system.

I don't fully understand the spirit leveling to be honest, I just click the auto select.
    I see that certain ones give you items or abilties, but I don't really get how the overally level affects you

The main spirit has attack/defense stat boosts. The slots the main spirit have can be filled with support spirits which help counter stage hazards or enhance your fighter at the start of the match.

Some main spirits can be enhanced when they reach level 99, in which case they keep their stats and revert to level 1 again to be levelled up again.

I've not played much as I'm too distracted by LA Noire but Classic Mode for the win and Trophies > Spirits