Panzer Dragoon 1&2 Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    But if they remade Zwei in the same way, I'd buy it in a sale, deffo have it over nothing, I'd probably enjoy it.
    Trouble is, if they don't sell enough copies of this first one, they probably won't be able to justify remaking any other Saturn games. Then it could be another console generation (or longer) before we get another chance at seeing any Saturn classics being remade. Remakes of Saturn games are already a pretty niche proposal, and they won't be selling particularly high numbers anyway. The quality of this remake is most likely in direct relation to the amount of time the studio could afford to spend on making it.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      It's like...I passed up that PANG rebooty thing for pennies in a sale months back. Yeah, turned it down.

Primarily because I thought the graphics looked a bit like clipart, a bit like iPhone, a bit like ANGRY BIRDS, a bit like CANDY CRUSH. Such snobbery.

And ten minutes back I suddenly fancy me some PANG and I hear that rebooty thing is actually a really fun PANG game and I'm now considering crying myself to some semblance of sanity amidst a small tor of crusted wanksocks.
      The Pang reboot is really good fun. Grab it next time it’s on sale.

Comment

^I'm gonna! Those boss battles look well fun, too!!!

Comment

Been playing Panzer Dragoon remake on the Series X and must admit I struggled with it at first. Normally I'm an inverted y axis guy but it felt totally alien with this. Eventually I adjusted the sensitivity to 80% and it feels much better now. It's definitely easier than the original game on the default setting and takes longer to ramp up the challenge. Probably won't convert you if you weren't already a fan of the game or that style of on rails shooter.
          It does look and sound good though and certainly has plenty of options to tweak,
          I did forget that I had already purchased this game on PS4 just before moving house and bought it again on the Xbox when it launched on that platform. Doh!

Comment

I loved the first two games back in the day and I'd love to see a remake of zwei. Saga was awesome but I only played the first disc as they gave it away free on official sega saturn magazine and I was too young to buy the game when it was going for regular prices. Did they ever fix the problem pal version of Orta had running on 360? That's the only reason I never got it.

Comment

Working...
            X