No announcement yet.

Gaming Mandela Effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to go out with a girl called Zoe.

Turns out, her name is actually Zote.

Comment

His name is actually Nelson Of The Mandellas

Comment

You Reds are on fire here.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Recently I saw someone who was having a minor freak out upon realising that it was Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition rather than Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition, and had been calling it the wrong thing for 25+ years.
          That's an interesting one. I can totally understand where that comes from though; I mean "Championship Edition" makes more sense - in a way. Someone's going to tell me, now, that it's "Sega Rally Champion" instead of "Sega Rally Championship" and I'm going to lose it

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Been watching too much AVGN, haven't you, uh?
          Ha! It was a thing looooong before he did that episode. Though it was pretty good.

Comment

That’s nothing. I thought it was Championchip Edition for years. Years!

Comment

I thought it was the Champs Of The Elysees edition.

Comment

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but just told my sister-in-law it's Alex Kidd not Alex THE kid. Thought about it, and pretty sure everyone I knew referred to it as Alex the kid.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Not sure if this counts but, in the ps2 era I have a vivid memory of seeing some kind of ps2 super computer in a magazine. It was a large black box with the same ps2 design. No one believes me and I've never seen or heard of it since. I'm sure I didn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    Not sure if this counts but, in the ps2 era I have a vivid memory of seeing some kind of ps2 super computer in a magazine. It was a large black box with the same ps2 design. No one believes me and I've never seen or heard of it since. I'm sure I didn't make it up.
                    Nah, this is probably real. The PS2 comes in different varieties, such as the "TOOL" kit...

... and Sony have licenced their hardware a few times. I once heard about people buying PS3s and using them as rackmounted servers for online gaming.

It's almost certainly true.

If I recall correctly, it's because they were inexpensive, well manufactured, quite powerful for their size and very easy to replace when they failed.

Comment

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest

It's actually: Diddy's Kong Quest

Comment

Working...
                      X