The Transformers Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Transformers 6 now has a title and is confirmed to be distanced from the previous five with...

This new entry will reportedly be set in the mid-1990's and will move focus away from the main characters and instead introduce the prequel tale of the Beast Wars. Steven Caple Jr, director of Creed II, helms the new entry
    They're wise to tackle Beast Wars; I never got along with it but there's a generation of kids who absolutely loved it and defend it to the death. They're like the Sonic Adventure fans of the Transformers fandom.

Comment

“Hellboy” and “Sons of Anarchy” star Ron Perlman has been cast as the voice of Optimus Primal in the upcoming “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts” for Paramount Pictures. In the new film Optimus Primal is the leader of the Maximals (the Beast Wars’ version of the Autobots) who takes on the evil Predacons and the […]

Ron Perlman has been cast as Optimus Primal in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Comment

Via Zavvi

Comment

Perhaps the only thing interesting about Neo-Transformers, is if you pause your screen on the Pentagon workstations and ignore the Paramount movie bling, this is infact a real OS desktop they use similar to LCARS in Star Trek. Once you get over this, staring at it all day without Solitaire or Minesweeper is fairly dull and you'd rather go home. Thus the theme going on's called 'Everyday Work', but hold ctrl-k-p-l-a, as in 'ka-pla' it changes to 'Everyday Worf'. Don't tell the boss though.

For anyone that cares, the underlying system is an old copy of Linux Mandrake, or at least started out that way. There's still a mainstream copy of KDE going on there, which passed security tests and the KDE bods sold exclusivity for this one revision out of many hundreds, that then gets bermuda triangle zapped from their ftp server, oh the mystery. But in exchange the pentagon mirror their server during major KDE releases, something that used to crash them a lot. Random whims of the fashion crowd I suppose.
          Last edited by shimano; 07-07-2021, 02:51.

Comment

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has begun filming in New York and Peru

Comment

Another shot of some of the vehicles of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Comment

Paramount Pictures has pushed back two of its major releases. The Steven Caple Jr.-directed “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts,” which was to bow on June 24th 2022, will now open a full year later on June 9th 2023. Set in the 1990s, the film has been shooting around Brooklyn, New York and Peru and wrapped […]

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has been delayed a full year to 09 June 2023

Comment

In the wake of the news of the next two “Mission: Impossible” films being pushed back nearly a year, Paramount Pictures has shaken up its release schedule even further. The next “A Quiet Place” film, a spin-off as opposed to a direct sequel and one helmed by “Pig” director Michael Sarnoski, has been delayed six […]

The animated entry, long rumoured to be Transformers: Cybertron, is set for release on 19 July 2024

Comment

https://www.darkhorizons.com/paramou...release-dates/
                    The animated entry, long rumoured to be Transformers: Cybertron, is set for release on 19 July 2024
                    Honestly just give me a movie of this style:

Comment

You'll continue to get your Bayformers and like it!

Comment

You'll continue to get your Bayformers and like it!
                        Main thing is I want a TF movie where the Transformers are the entire main cast, and if there's a human, they're an ancillary character at best.

Like in terms of both narrative structure (who gets the arc, who is the instigator/protagonist etc.) and onscreen presence, I want Transformer characters to be the primary draw.

I liked Bumblebee, but I liked it insofar as I felt it was a "best in show" reinterpretation of the idea of BayFormers.

Comment

Yep, Bumblebee was like a tease that they were finally listening after Last Knight butchered the franchise. I'm generally onyl really interested in G1 nods and stuff so always run the high risk of not taking to what TF delivers given its many ugly redesigns

Comment

Comment

The animated film is locked for 2024 too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X