User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your Completed Games - 2019 Edition

Nice an early, here is the 2019 edition home of the games you will complete next year.

As the last few days of 2018 run through the hourglass, feel free to discuss the games you'll be riding through into the new year and how 2019 is looking for you on the gaming front!

Nothing. My biggest time syncs this year have been

Monster hunter: world. Nope.
    Destiny 2. Nope.
    God of War. Complete.

Which are being added too all the time with new stuff to collect, which I never have time to do so Iíve not completed a game all year.

Edit. God of War, forgot I went through the whole thing in a mad excited rush. Could not put that game down and 40hrs flashed by.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-12-2018 at 10:30 AM.

I'm still running through Sacred Gold, had a rough start at the beginning not knowing how to use the vampire form of my character to its true potential but I'm plowing through enemies now. Think I'm about half way through so I may end up beating it before 2019 starts.

After that it's on to Phantasy Star playing via the Ages version since it cuts down on grinding.

I'm probably going to be hitting a lot of PSVR content next year.
    I still have Dark Souls 3 on the back burner, but I don't think I'll ever be in the mental state to play it. Just keep putting it off.
    Retro wise, I have a save of Chrono Trigger I started earlier this year. Never got round to finishing it. I could add quite a few SNES games to that list actually.

Cannot believe 2019 is almost upon us. I'm looking forward to playing God of War, Yakuza 2,Sekiro and probably others I can't remember as well as try and clear my huge backlog.

Finished

Infamous: Second Son - PS4
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Xbone
    Baldur's Gate - PC
    Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End - PS4
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - PS4
    Dark Souls Remastered - PS4 (Replay)
    Bloodborne - PS4 (Replay)
    Dark Souls 3 - PS4 (Replay)
    Killzone: Mercenary - PSVita
    Assassin's Creed: Unity - PS4
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles - PSVita
    Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - PS4
    The Surge - PS4
    Mafia III - PS4
    Lords of the Fallen - PS4

Currently Playing

Baldur's Gate 2 - PC
    Infamous: First Light - PS4
    Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - PS4
    Final Fantasy VII - PSVita
    Front Mission 3 - PSVita
    Battlefield V - PS4
    Last edited by Finsbury Girl; 17-09-2019 at 12:51 AM.

I'm enjoying the non-story gumph on Red Dead 2 still.

I think I might finish the couple of challenges I'm on and then focus on the story because I've got a few bonus buffs from them but rarely use them (longer Dead Eye for example).

I've explored a lot of the map (revealed thus far) and really enjoyed it, but need to progress a bit so I can play some other stuff.

Need to complete God of War at some point.

There's a ridiculous amount of games in my backlog and Gold/PS+ have a nice selection to work through.
    Eyeing up some of the classics I never played before like Dead Space.

I might pick up something in the various online sales, because they can be great value.
    Other than that, the only new games I really have my sights on are an EDF - either EDF5 or Iron Rain.

Probably both!

Gonna try and hold myself accountable in the new year and play/complete more as my gaming has been non-existent due to work. It doesn't help that I'm also in need of a proper replacement HDTV.

Still haven't started RDR2 or Mega Man 11 (amongst others) - they are still on my shelf!

Currently playing:

Mega Man 11 (Switch)

I've been progressing through Valkyria Chronicles 4, getting frustrated when the A.I gets a cheap kill on one of your units (or on a key unit sometimes) and doing a small fist pump when things go to plan and you clear a particularly challenging map. I'm not sure if I'll do all of the side content at this point and if that's the case I might return to it if and when the DLC goes on sale on the PS Store. I've also been progressing through the Spider-man DLC. Although part of me wonders why it wasn't in the main game its not bad and I'm still enjoying myself so I'll let it pass this time.

I've still got God of War sat in a package near my bedside table. After I've played through a shorter game (perhaps The Order:1886 or Titanfall 2) I might take this on to see what everyone has been going on about (that its amazing).

Beat Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Bloody good fun too. The only critique I can level at the game is that the slow mo angles drag on too long.

Moving onto Phantasy Star and keeping an eye out for the Kingdom Battle expansion going on sale.