User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    And CRTs too. Proper console plugged into proper telly is the shiznit.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    And CRTs too. Proper console plugged into proper telly is the shiznit.
    I've been really enjoying my new Trinitron -- it's taken be back to the 90s. The way it shows off how attractive a lot of 16-bit games are, really puts a big smile on my face. There's something special and hypnotic about the CRT glow.

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Elevator Action Returns on the Saturn three times over.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    No Souky, no Christmas x
    That would save Santa quite a bit of money.


    Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    Elevator Action Returns on the Saturn three times over.
    I forget about how much that goes for. You can buy three copies for 500. Definitely a great game to have in a Saturn collection.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    I've been really enjoying my new Trinitron -- it's taken be back to the 90s. The way it shows off how attractive a lot of 16-bit games are, really puts a big smile on my face. There's something special and hypnotic about the CRT glow.
    +1 for a CRT, I probably wouldn’t play videogames if I didn’t have my CRT.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ExMosquito View Post
    +1 for a CRT, I probably wouldn’t play videogames if I didn’t have my CRT.
    It's made me greedy for more CRTs, but I must resist. Of course, if I had a huge house, I'd have a room full of CRTs and a couple of Sega arcade cabs.

    But as much as it's been great going back to a CRT, I would still happily play retro games through my Framemeister and OSSC. I really think they do a nice job of making retro machines look decent on LCD screens.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •