• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiga Forever 7 Plus Edition for $4.99

As part of this bundle on Groupees.

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
    As part of this bundle on Groupees.
    Thanks for posting this, a bargain at £4 just bought it as it's nice to have another option than winuae.

Comment

Very useful to have all the legal kickstart images. I load 3.1 into fast ram on my real 600. Good value that!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Very useful to have all the legal kickstart images. I load 3.1 into fast ram on my real 600. Good value that!
        yeah it's nice to be legal for a change i have used winuae for years but it's nice to have legal copies of the kick roms it's kind of nifty been able to boot up the amiga in various models. I have stupid amounts of nostalgia for the amiga although i never actually owned one myself. I had 3 friends through the years that had them so i put stupid amounts of time into playing theirs.

Love the frontend it's a lot nicer to use the only downside is the scanline option looks terrible. In the winuae i use i have it set up looking perfect but in this it's these uneven black mosntrosities across the screen but i can live with them turned off when it does everything else so great, love the drive noise emulation hehe.
        Last edited by importaku; 31-12-2018, 19:00.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I have an older version of Amiga Forever but I don't mind paying a few quid for a newer release.

Comment

Working...
          X