This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Chuck Peddle passed away in 15th December. Main designer of the 6502 cpu. If you played Games in the 8 bit era you have this man to thank. RIP Chuck.
    RIP indeed, he certainly left his mark, I had a C64 which used the 6510 I think which is the same family.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
      RIP indeed, he certainly left his mark, I had a C64 which used the 6510 I think which is the same family.
      Indeed it is, Chuck was heavily involved in most things 8-bit at Commodore. Tramiel (plus some of his own rash decisions) really ****ed him over, too.

Comment

RIP Syd Mead

Comment

Can't believe nobody's mentioned the passing of Scouse medium Derek Acorah, aged 69.

Sad news but I hear he's got a new telly show...though it's on the other side.

Boom Boom. RIP Derek, you were a very entertaining bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            Can't believe nobody's mentioned the passing of Scouse medium Derek Acorah, aged 69.

Sad news but I hear he's got a new telly show...though it's on the other side.

Boom Boom. RIP Derek, you were a very entertaining bloke.

Comment

Breaking on the wires, Kobe Bryant has been killed in a helicopter crash.

RIP.

Comment

Gianna, his daughter who was following his footsteps was also onboard

Comment

2020 Thread is here: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1280...hs-Thread-2020

Comment

Working...
                  X