X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last song they released was "We Live Forever"

Comment

Apparently he committed suicide as told by Liam Howlett.

Comment

Actor Luke Perry has died today too. Aged 52.

Comment

What?! Sideshow Luke Perry? He was honestly great in Oz.

Comment

Magenta Devine departed today;
            The host of Network 7 and Rough Guides to the World was known for her sunglasses and stylish attire.

Shocked and saddened, she was a beautiful, intelligent woman and loved watching her on the Rough Guides with Sankha Guha, was one of the reasons I got into travelling.

RIP.

Comment

The Denver-born actor died last month after suffering cardiac arrest in a North Carolina hospital.

Jan-Michael Vincent has gone to join Ernest Borgnine to fly Airwolf in the afterlife.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 08-03-2019, 19:30.

Comment

I remember some tale about JMV which involved him bending down to stroke a dog on either a chat show or some public event and it jumped up and bit his upper lip so badly it basically ripped half of it off leaving JMV needing extensive facial reconstruction surgery.

Oh, yeah, and Airwolf was BRILLIANT. I remember first getting my Acorn Electron one Saturday afty in August '86ish and we got back home with it being so excited to play on it but watched Airwolf first, because it was so important to our life.

My mum always said he was a wifebeater but I've actually never researched that one.

But I did research the Robert Wagner/Natalie Wood boat death thing. Christopher Walken was on there, as well. But it never seemed to get mentioned much. Just them and the skipper driving the boat. It's a weird one. Christopher Walken, eh. A big row was had, apparently, and then she drowned.

*CASE UNRESOLVED*

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  What?! Sideshow Luke Perry? He was honestly great in Oz.
                  You made me remember. He was a brilliant 'goodie' character and it made him very respectable as an actor. Need to rewatch it a third tine, been so long I've forgotten many less established characters. Last watched me Oz boxset back in 2011, it has now been dug out.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    You made me remember. He was a brilliant 'goodie' character and it made him very respectable as an actor. Need to rewatch it a third tine, been so long I've forgotten many less established characters. Last watched me Oz boxset back in 2011, it has now been dug out.
                    I couldn’t keep going with my last Oz rewatch. Found it too hard. It’s such an amazing show but, man, it’s a tough watch.

Comment

I couldn’t keep going with my last Oz rewatch. Found it too hard. It’s such an amazing show but, man, it’s a tough watch.
                      Such a great show! happy to see other fans here.

Comment

Two words. Gum transplant. Only in Oz!!!!!

Comment

Adebisi lives!

Comment

Another Oz fan here. Perry was also decent in John From Cincinnati.

Comment

Come on, prag, get me my tits!

Comment

In all honesty tho, despite its grimness, I did find it had a salacious, twisted humour to it. Every time a new inmate gets introduced it's like it's not when he's gonna die, it's *how*. What twisted mechanics can the writers come up with next. I always found it amusing, in a grand guignol sorta way. An absolutely excellent show.

Anyway, I'm hijacking a thread. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X