This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
    We've lost Rutger, absolutely loved him in Hitcher.

The actor who co-starred in Blade Runner opposite Harrison Ford dies after a short illness.

RIP.
    Horrible news .He helped make Blade runner , loved him in the The Hitcher and also the Guniess adverts

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Horrible news .He helped make Blade runner , loved him in the The Hitcher and also the Guniess adverts
      OF COURSE, the Guinness adverts!

He had such an imposing screen presence he didn't need a lot of words, a bit like Clint.

Also forgot about Wanted: Dead or Alive. Admittedly I didn't see a lot of his output but what I did see I really liked,

Just read his Wikipedia page, looks like he was a really top bloke, he liked the environment and did a lot of good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
        OF COURSE, the Guinness adverts!
        They were class . He just seemed a wonderful man and also was a fabulous actor . He was part of my youth growing up what with the adverts, BladeRunner, The Hitcher and Ladyhawk (another 80's classic)

Comment

Salute of the jugger. Awful film but more than made up for it with hobo with a shotgun. RIP dude

Comment

A shame he didn't get the bigger gigs in his later years he should have been getting.
            I've seen him in things you people wouldn't believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              A shame he didn't get the bigger gigs in his later years he should have been getting.
              Like House of the Dead?

Comment

****. ****. **** ****.

Comment

Damn censor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Like tears in rain.
                    Although he won't be lost as easy.
                    The last film I saw he was in was the Canadian indie movie, Hobo with a Shotgun. In that he played his role well. An actor that was never ultra famous but one we all knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      He should have been in the Expendables for sure.

Comment

Peter Fonda died Friday in Los Angeles, at the age of 79, from respiratory failure due to lung cancer.

Peter Fonda has died aged 71

Comment

Final years in power were characterised by financial collapse, violent intimidation and vicious power struggle

Robert Mugabe, 95. Another one that's notable but not to be mourned.

Comment

Lol good, shame the piece of **** lived a long life.

Comment

He's the perfect example of 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'. He started with good intentions and people seemed happy with him, then he just went mad with power.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                He's the perfect example of 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'. He started with good intentions and people seemed happy with him, then he just went mad with power.
                                That's the exact phrase I was thinking of too after reading his obituary.

Comment

Working...
                                X