This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Let me speak for the entire world when I say I thought she was dead decades ago.
    She is to be buried alongside Nelson Mandela.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      I thought she was already dead but used to fancy her a bit when I was a kid, probably not the greatest actress of all time but she was certainly very good in the roles she was cast, Calamity Jane etc.

RIP DD.

Comment

Que Sera Sera

Comment

I remember a substitute teacher teaching us Que Sera Sera. It should have been a geography lesson but the teacher was sick and we got this cool fill-in teacher in his stead who taught us songs and how to sing. She was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
            I remember a substitute teacher teaching us Que Sera Sera. It should have been a geography lesson but the teacher was sick and we got this cool fill-in teacher in his stead who taught us songs and how to sing. She was cool.
            Sure you’re not confusing your school days with the movie School of Rock?

Comment

Definitely. I remember her well. She taught us a couple of Beatles songs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                I thought she was already dead but used to fancy her a bit when I was a kid, probably not the greatest actress of all time but she was certainly very good in the roles she was cast, Calamity Jane etc.

RIP DD.
                Calamity Jane is probably her greatest role - so many classic show tunes in that musical.

Comment

Real shame. He was great personality for the sport. Also, for anyone that hasn't seen it, go watch Rush.

Comment

Pub Quiz
                    Host: "Who won the F1 Grand Prix in 75, 77 and 84?"
                    Quiz team: "Lauda!"
                    Host: "WHO WON THE F1 GRAND PRIX IN 75, 77 AND 84?"

Comment

What a legend Niki was, great memories of Formula One on BBC2 Sunday nights 2100 with Murray Walker watching the greats go toe-to-toe.

Very brave to come back after what he went through and also he set up two airlines.

RIP.
                      Last edited by Anpanman; 21-05-2019, 19:30.

Comment

Well worth watching the film Rush if you've not seen it. It covers the rivalry of Hunt and Lauda.

Comment

The definition of hard bastard...! RIP
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Judith Kerr, I had The Tiger Who Came To Tea as a kid and our daughter has one at home now.
                            RIP Judith.

Tributes flood in for the hugely popular children's author, who has died at the age of 95.

Comment

Working...
                            X