Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, sorry to hear that, it was Jason I spoke to when I had a few (minor) contributions to SP in its early days.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Was a big fan of Will's work in the N64/ NGC mag days

Comment

Will is pretty active on Twitter.

Comment

Caroll Spinney, Big Bird, has died. One of my earliest and best friends, even if he didn’t know it.

Comment

Rene Auberjonois, Odo from Deep Space Nine, has passed aged 79

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Caroll Spinney, Big Bird, has died. One of my earliest and best friends, even if he didn’t know it.
              Big bird was apart of so many children's lives. Such an iconic character and voice.

Comment

David Bellamy dead aged 86:

Sad but the guy at least got a great innings in. RIP Dave.

Comment

Loved watching him as a kid, he was a Durham lad too. Great character, RIP.

Comment

Yep RIP Mr Bellamy, really enjoyed watching him as a kid.

Comment

Yeah, hugely entertaining character.

Comment

Marie Fredriksson from Roxette passed away yesterday. Only 61 too. Complications to health from radiation treatment that she received in the early 2000s for a brain tumour.

Roxette were great in the early 90's. Still sing The Look regularly at Karaoke too. Mostly because Per Gessle did most of the singling on that one.

Comment

Not so well known unless of a certain age or like Bond, but Claudine Auger died;

She is best known to international audiences for starring as Domino alongside Sean Connery.

RIP.

Comment

Missed this one, Rowland Gould from ace eighties band Level 42. Still have Lessons in Love on 12".

Rowland Gould, known as Boon, had a "difficult and complex history", his inquest heard.

RIP.

Comment

Martin Peters.

RIP Martin, you were one of the original lions and helped us win the big one when footy was a good honest sport and not the rancid dive-fest it is today.

World Cup winner and West Ham legend Martin Peters has died aged 76, his family have announced.

Comment

Chuck Peddle passed away in 15th December. Main designer of the 6502 cpu. If you played Games in the 8 bit era you have this man to thank. RIP Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X