This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    +1 for that ... but worth noting that the 4K UHD release is coming out in the UK in November

https://store.hmv.com/store/film-tv/...te-edition-(1)
    Did not know that - in that case there's no excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      +1 for that ... but worth noting that the 4K UHD release is coming out in the UK in November

https://store.hmv.com/store/film-tv/...te-edition-(1)
      Great news. I didn’t want to stump up the rather high import prices.

Comment

Does anyone like low budget 80s and 90s b movies? what are your favourites whether action, sci fi, or comedy?

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          Does anyone like low budget 80s and 90s b movies? what are your favourites whether action, sci fi, or comedy?
          The Stuff is one that I really like, if you haven’t seen it. It falls apart in the last third (like so many films) but it’s all gravy up till then. Kind of horror comedy satirising mindless consumerism.

Comment

The Stuff is awful but brilliant!

Comment

One such sci fi b movie I always wanted to see was Hardware. Still haven't got round to it. Anyone recommend?

Comment

I remember loving it back in the day but I only saw it once and pretty much everyone I have met since told me it’s awful. I honestly don’t remember anything about it except for it using a Ministry track and even that I might have made up.

Comment

Evilspeak and The Net are both pretty fun. And if you haven’t seen Society, you should watch it. The last act is completely off the wall.

Comment

You Cannot Kill David Arquette

Great documentary about David's recent pro wrestling return. I would recommend it to anyone, whether they like wrestling or not. He is a bit of an enigma and the hollywood aspect is enough to carry it for non wrestling fans. If you happen to like wrestling it is an essential watch.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      You Cannot Kill David Arquette

Great documentary about David's recent pro wrestling return. I would recommend it to anyone, whether they like wrestling or not. He is a bit of an enigma and the hollywood aspect is enough to carry it for non wrestling fans. If you happen to like wrestling it is an essential watch.
                      Looks ace. Got to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                        Robot Jox

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Robot Jox
                          Always remember seeing the trailer for this ... along with Salute of the Jugger

Comment

The video shop had a three week waiting list

Comment

I don't think I've seen all of films mentioned entirely, but theyre familiar.

Although not a b movie in terms of budget, Stallone's Cobra is hilarious. There's a bit with a shootout in front of a HUGE Pepsi display in a store. The poster is also like a remake of the Terminator cover.

Comment

I can remember a cyber punk type one where a woman makes a sculpture from old robot parts and it comes to life. No idea of the name, it was a bit like a thriller horror.

Comment

Working...
                                X