X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
    fit hunk
    Hi, how can I help?

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about me again.

Comment

I watched far too many to list, but in the last 4-5 days I've seen:

The Perfection on Netflix takes a dark turn but is rather...enjoyable!?

Brightburn on the other hand, dog ****.

Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse, great.

Just about to re-watch Mean Creek...although have a feeling I may not have seen it.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

'Demonic'. One of those seemingly endless, generic haunted house movies that James Wan seems to endlessly produce.

Absolute arse-garbage, only useful as a sedative. 0/10

Comment

You're having a pretty bad run at the minute, [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]!

Comment

I love Jazz’s mini reviews

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I love Jazz’s mini reviews
              His reviews are shorter before midnight

Comment

Oh god that film is so generic and tedious I couldn't really write much about it at all! It's even got Derek Acorah night vision effects. That's how **** it is.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  *Checks the time of posting*
                  Time checks out.

Comment

I watched 21 Jump Street. It was funny! Watched about two thirds of Apollo 13 and started to fall asleep - not a judgement, I was just tired. I’ll pick it up again maybe tonight.

Comment

I really enjoyed 21 and 22 Jump Street to be honest. Very serviceable buddy cop action comedies. The first certainly has the edge though.

I watched The Ox-Bow Incident last night. A dark, noirish Western about a small town in the grip of a fever for vengeance. When a well liked resident is found murdered, a posse rides out to the find and punish the culprits.

Taut, tight and compact at 75 minutes. If you like noirs and/or Westerns and/or dark short stories, highly recommended. It’s almost like a realist Twilight Zone episode in some ways.
                      Last edited by wakka; 30-06-2019, 12:31.

Comment

Brilliant fillum. Henry Fonda. It’s really dark and bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I really enjoyed 21 and 22 Jump Street to be honest. Very serviceable buddy cop action comedies. The first certainly has the edge though.
                          Yup, both Street films are great!!

Watched Mamma Mia last night. ****ing abysmal!!

Comment

I was forced to watch the sequel sometime near Christmas. Horrid. And a bizarre glorification of promiscuity that effects a child’s life.

Lily James is a WAD though.

Comment

Continuing the "random stuff from Amazon Prime or Netflix" theme that I've been on recently...

The Change-Up - Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds in a profanity laden lads version of Freaky Friday.

It was okay. Some funny jokes, a little bit too much potty mouth for what it's trying to be.

Super mega bonus marks for Leslie Mann and Olivia Wilde being in it though.

Comment

I finished Apollo 13. It was pretty good but splitting a movie is far from ideal.

Comment

Working...
                                X