RetroWars III: Mega Drive vs Super NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES.

And for some controversy I preferred SNES Aladdin too.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Wow, you waited 20 years, and you're still WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        if we strip away all the regular A tier stuff from nintendo which i liked most of it (mario zelda kirby samus ect) and concentrate on the 3rd party stuff there's Ganbare goemon that series alone was enough to justify my machine i have played them more than any other game on the snes and i adore them. Extremely imaginitve level design, absurd comedy elements, absolutely god tier soundtracks and they also play well too. On top of that there's the parodius games, wonder project J, gunmans proof, kikiki kai kai kai, the great battle series of games, the firemen, puyo puyo, rockman x plus a load more on snes, there were just more games i enjoyed.

Yeah, you have gems like the Goemon and Parodius series. Loads of Mega Man games. And less talked about shooters like Macross:Scrambled Valkyrie, Flying Hero etc... Both KiKi KaiKai games are also great. There are plenty of good games away from the usual suspects. DoReMi Fantasy, Violinist of Hameln, Magical Pop'n, Wild Guns, and Ninja Warriors Again are stunningly good.

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        SNES.

It's definitely a beautiful looking game that's a joy to play through. Extremely polished to really show off the system.

The MD version being a completely different but also great game, is another example of why owning both systems is a must for 16-bit fans.
        Last edited by Leon Retro; 12-01-2019, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Wow, you waited 20 years, and you're still WRONG.

I didn't think 20 years was long enough for that revelation!

Comment

MD Aladdin almost literally makes love to your eyes even to this day. Never got on with the SNES version by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Aladdin almost literally makes love to your eyes even to this day.
              That's a pretty horrific description if you think about it too much...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                That's a pretty horrific description if you think about it too much...

Comment

*Think about it himself*

Comment

Working...
                  X