Anticipating: January & February 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I didn't realise Far Cry, Trials and Metro had sequels out so soon either.
    Trials Fusion came out in 2014. Doesn't seem that long, but amazingly it's been 5 years!

Comment

Oof, the reviews of Vane are not looking too pretty

Comment

With such a messy storyline it's a good job nothing like Resi 2 is out near KH3... oh...

Comment

Will be getting AC7 and Res Evil 2 for sure. The lack of AC love here makes me sad.

I'm kind of interested in Anthem but from watching the many leaked beta video's the enemies looking incredibly boring to fight with all the added mobility the player has shooting at distance, let alone some of the fast paced melee strikes. Stinks of the early Division 1, a lack of options and doing same stuff over and over, and i think there is a complete lack of PvP (well so far, i've not read anything talking about PvP so far). So i'll let masses play test it for me before i jump in.

Comment

That RE2 demo was so ****ing good but I need to concentrate on my backlog and save some money.

Comment

I'm trying to slow down to one must have game a month and perhaps a second if I see a great deal on something. Late January will be the RE2 remake. February was going to be DOA6 but that's slipped to March 1st (technically one day off so it may be my Feb purchase but late).

March is littered with potentially great titles (DMC5 and Sekirō among others) so I might let myself off the hook then given my birthday's near that month's end. There's beauty in slowing down on the games bought and appreciating them more rather than ploughing through each new title.

Comment

Working...
              X