User Tag List

Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 91011121321111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1985
  1. #101
    Can't say I found NSMBUD sluggish at all, I did find I started dying a lot once into world 4 and 5 but put that down to my aging reflexes.

  2. #102
    the switch was in the dock, and running on the TV.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by wargame View Post
    Can't say I found NSMBUD sluggish at all, I did find I started dying a lot once into world 4 and 5 but put that down to my aging reflexes.
    my reflexes arent too bad despite my age and i was playing six golden coins the other day and still feels tight and responsive.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by concretesnail View Post
    the switch was in the dock, and running on the TV.
    Try it undocked. Game Mode on the TV is on, right?

  5. #105
    I'm playing undocked and it definitely has input lag issues. It's broadly fine because of the nature of the game but every now and again you need to move with quicker reflexes and it starts to become increasingly apparent that you can't entirely trust the game to respond to your timing. Manageable but slightly irksome

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I'm playing undocked and it definitely has input lag issues. It's broadly fine because of the nature of the game but every now and again you need to move with quicker reflexes and it starts to become increasingly apparent that you can't entirely trust the game to respond to your timing. Manageable but slightly irksome
    Can't say I have seen that at all, every death for me has been down to my magic ability to jump right into enemy characters.

  7. #107
    I tend to notice it mostly on sections where you're linking a series of precise jumps and once in a while it doesn't respond quite well enough, a little less haste on the next attempt is usually enough to compensate though

  8. #108
    Wargroove is out today. It really goods look. If it is even close to being on par with Advance Wars, I'd pick it up. Anyone giving it a go?

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Wargroove is out today. It really goods look. If it is even close to being on par with Advance Wars, I'd pick it up. Anyone giving it a go?
    Eurogamer said it was great in its own way, but the review was kinda like I expected - it's so much like Advance Wars. Like, not an Advance Wars sequel or something inspired by the same idea; rather an attempt to re-create it as closely as possible, without really putting much of a spin on it or taking it anywhere else - and it doesn't quite manage it; like it's lacking some of the original's charm.

    However, it sounds like if you enjoy the AW games, it'll be perfectly fine, so I might get it. How much is it? Anyone checked yet?

  10. #110
    Yes, Christian Donlan's review was well rounded as usual. It's 15.99 according to a quick Google. I'm kinda tempted. I still have the limited edition of Fire Emblem Fates sat on the shelf sealed though, so if I'm going to play a strat RPG, I feel like it ought to be that really.... :l

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •