User Tag List

Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 123412102 ... LastLast
    I'm still not happy they don't do the New 3DS models any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I'm still not happy they don't do the New 3DS models any more.
    Wait what? You mean the normal sized n3ds is no more? I thought it was supposed to take over from the original 3ds with a slightly faster chip for same price point.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Wait what? You mean the normal sized n3ds is no more? I thought it was supposed to take over from the original 3ds with a slightly faster chip for same price point.
    That seemed to be the idea, yeah, but then they phased them out in favour of the 2DS. They don't seem to do any 3D versions any more.

There are no 3d, 3ds available anymore AFAIK.

Maybe the factory making the screens stopped making them? Or Nintendo just figured people will buy the 2ds which will be more profitable due to the standard 2d screen and just phased the 3ds out.

Stupid situation Nintendo have created there.

There is only the 2DS and New 2DS XL available now, the New 2DS model retains all the extra gubbins of the New 3DS but lacks 3D of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    There are no 3d, 3ds available anymore AFAIK.
    Didn't believe you so went to Amazon and had a look. I am actually very surprised. They still seem to be selling them in JPN. Glad I got one when I did now.

Yeah it's weird how they phased them out. I'm sure the reasons behind it are totally sensible and fiscal, but it seems like a bit of a shame.

Occasionally I get the urge to replace my old 3DS XL with a 'New' model of some description, then I realise I have way too many games consoles and barely play my Switch as it is. Lol.

I don't think they would make the 20 milllion hardware sales as predicted for this FY but seems that they are close with 11 million units sold in just the last quarter.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status...668081152?s=19

Apparently about 4 million shy.

No more heroes has had a right slating on Eurogamer . I was excited when they announced it that turned to meh when I saw gameplay , I think I’ll pass after all