Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use a Flipgrip for vertical layout and use its "stand" (more of a credit card-sized thing) to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      Is there a tate arcade cabinet stand for the Switch?

There is the flip grip that will let you play in tate mode. I know i have also seen a few arcade machine style holders they were made to look like the nintendo vs style of arcade machine.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

There is the flip grip that will let you play in tate mode. I know i have also seen a few arcade machine style holders they were made to look like the nintendo vs style of arcade machine.
        Yeah I want an arcade style box like this but for tate mode.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

How much are these flip grip tings & where is they at?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            How much are these flip grip tings & where is they at?
            There you go
            OLED Switch is NOT compatible with Flip Grip. Meet the Flip Grip, a handheld accessory for vertical-mode gaming on the Switch. A pair of Joy-con rails on either side of the grip allow you to flip the Switch 90 degrees for vertical handheld action. The Flip Grip makes portable vertical-mode gaming possible. Simply slide

Comment

So FFX+X-2 is getting a retail release, but X-2 is going to be a download. We went through this with the Vita and it sucked then too! I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                So FFX+X-2 is getting a retail release, but X-2 is going to be a download. We went through this with the Vita and it sucked then too! I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.
                Easy pass for me. Money saved.

It would be nice if Switch owners rallied against devs and publishers to stop sh1t like this becoming the norm.

Comment

Imagining a team of Square Enix scientists getting totally stumped trying to figure out how to get FFX-2 onto a cartridge. I believe it’s like that movie Interstellar.

Comment

Rubbish. Same situation with the Vita so I can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully there's an Asia only standalone release in English too.

Comment

The funny thing is that my local CEX has the Bayonetta double-pack for something daft like £40. It's half the package!!

Comment

I can't justify the cost when I've completed Bayonetta 2 on Wii U and have the brilliant PC port of Bayonetta too.

Comment

I'd rather just buy BOTH digital only than pay retail price for half and half.

Comment

Pikuniku has gotten some pretty good reviews. Looks weird/cute/fun. Might pick it up

Comment

Reverie is coming out on 7th February (although it's only one day after Away so I don't know when I'm gonna play it). Been looking forward to this coming to Switch, it looks like if they'd made a Mother game for GBC (but with Link's Awakening style action instead of turn based combat).

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                                Pikuniku has gotten some pretty good reviews. Looks weird/cute/fun. Might pick it up
                                GOTY 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X