This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Wasting a hell of a lot of money on a game that was quite average on the PS2?
    To be fair, it’s two games that were quite average on the PS2.

I actually like FFX

Comment

After watching this I'm super-hyped for Virtua Racing on Switch. Hope it hits our eshop soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        After watching this I'm super-hyped for Virtua Racing on Switch. Hope it hits our eshop soon.

Nothing stopping you from opening a JPN Nintendo Account, getting a JPN eShop money code from Play-Asia and having it right now.

Comment

Yeah, I know that's an option [MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION] but I'd prefer to support a EU eshop release, in the vain hope they'll keep this type of title coming west

Comment

Yeah, I know that's an option [MENTION=2970]Nu-Eclipse[/MENTION] but I'd prefer to support a EU eshop release, in the vain hope they'll keep this type of title coming west
            Noble but, with the greatest of respect, naive.

They’ll keep them coming to the west if they want to and they’ll stop them if they want to. Ultimately, nothing changes that. The Sega 3D Classics Archive Collection on the 3DS are proof of this.

But hey, you do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Thing is, I'll buy it because I have nostalgic feelings for the original, but I'm not willing to go the extra mile for it. If Sega want my money, they can put the game on the store.

Comment

They’ll keep them coming to the west if they want to and they’ll stop them if they want to. Ultimately, nothing changes that. The Sega 3D Classics Archive Collection on the 3DS are proof of this.

But hey, you do you.
                If you purchase something from the JPN store, it counts as a purchase on the EU store too, as it’s locked out. No brainier on certain titles for me.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hmm, I might go that route then. Are there many exclusives to be had on there?

Comment

Hmm, I might go that route then. Are there many exclusives to be had on there?
                    It depends on your tastes. There’s a lot of stuff that I wouldn’t bother with nowadays, but SEGA Ages stuff and Capcom stuff always has about eight weeks lead time.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      Thing is, I'll buy it because I have nostalgic feelings for the original, but I'm not willing to go the extra mile for it. If Sega want my money, they can put the game on the store.
                      You make it sound like having different region Nintendo eShop accounts is the hardest thing to do.

Plot twist: It really, really, really isn’t.

Comment

You make it sound like having different region Nintendo eShop accounts is the hardest thing to do.

Plot twist: It really, really, really isn’t.
                        Two minutes later on P-A. It actually takes me longer to buy UK games than JPN ones. Lol
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          To be fair, it’s two games that were quite average on the PS2.

I actually like FFX
                          Its good that some of the older FF titles are getting released on the Switch (I'm tempted to get FFXII on it at some point). I'm not a fan of the full price RRP that the newer ones carry though (I say this as someone who recently paid shy of £25 for the PS4 version of Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel but I think that's reasonable for the entertainment I'll get from it).

If its £40-£45 for the FFX/FFX-2 double-pack I guess that's alright as if I like the 1st LoH: ToCS game and pick up the sequel I'll be paying around the same again. Then it'll be RRP for the 3rd and 4th entries (I think I'll need to take a month off from work to play these beginning to end (if I'm lucky)).
                          Last edited by Paddy; 05-05-2019, 19:35.

Comment

FFX (International) is the best Final Fantasy game ever made. Admittedly, I was the owner of a BB Navigator setup when it came out, but I ploughed almost 400 hours into it. My best friend at the time watched the intro with me, and then the next time he turned up, he watched the outro with me.

I’m not sure that I could devote myself again like I did, but that game was played heavily for almost two years solid by my good self. I have great memories of it.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I tried FFX twice and both times I got stuck on a boss
                              . Felt like quite the spike ... or I just wasn't grasping which weaknesses to exploit.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X