Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be a new Nintendo Indie Highlights video presentation tomorrow.

2pm UK GMT / 3pm CET / 6am PST / 9am EST

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Rubbish. Same situation with the Vita so I can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully there's an Asia only standalone release in English too.

Both on one card, apparently! Nice

Comment

Awesome! Anyone know where to pre-order? Think I might get this if the price is reasonable.

Comment

I just placed an order on Play-Asia. It's $50 before postage.

Comment

I just placed an order on Play-Asia. It's $50 before postage.
            Ugh, I don't even... Just looked at the price on Amazon UK. I'll save people the usual rant. Even I'm getting bored of it now.

Comment

I just placed an order on Play-Asia. It's $50 before postage
              ...and before customs?

Comment

Which cover art does it have? I don't want that ugly ass American one!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  ...and before customs?
                  Yep.

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                  Which cover art does it have? I don't want that ugly ass American one!
                  Placeholder image is the US one, although the Asian releases are usually the same as JP for FF.

Comment

Comment

Bit duff. Getting sick of all these games with fake-ass paper marionette style "animation", where the characters are just body parts gliding unnaturally alongside each other or being warped and stretched with cheap automated software instead of, you know, being drawn in different frames. Still, good to finally have a date for Wargroove (I thought there was a good chance they would just share bits of the soundtrack until the heat death of the universe). I was really hoping for a date for Inmost because I'd forgotten it wasn't even announced for Switch until now. I follow too many indie games on Twitter just assuming they're coming to Switch lol

Comment

Bit duff. Good to finally have a date for Wargroove (I thought there was a good chance they would just share bits of the soundtrack until the heat death of the universe). I was really hoping for a date for Inmost because I'd forgotten it wasn't even announced for Switch until now. I follow too many indie games on Twitter just assuming they're coming to Switch lol
                        Disclaimer: I haven't actually watched this Nindies presentation as I'm still at work. Will watch it on the way home from work but I'm not expecting great things from it.

A proper new Direct needs to be coming along.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Disclaimer: I haven't actually watched this Nindies presentation as I'm still at work. Will watch it on the way home from work but I'm not expecting great things from it.

A proper new Direct needs to be coming along.
                          Well "bit duff" is probably subjective. There was plenty in there, just nothing that puts starch in my pants, personally. What is objective is that the narration is absolutely nauseatingly obnoxious. Why can they never ever get this right?

Comment

Bit duff. Getting sick of all these games with fake-ass paper marionette style "animation", where the characters are just body parts gliding unnaturally alongside each other or being warped and stretched with cheap automated software instead of, you know, being drawn in different frames.
                            Is it that Unruly Heroes one you mean? Looks a lot like the recent Rayman games. I don't mind the style and think it has its merits.

Double Kick Heroes is all frame by frame pixel art. It's good work. That Inmost game seems to be too. I hadn't heard of that one before and I didn't get much of an idea from it here but it sure looks pretty.

Comment

Hopefully it’s FFX: International. I only D/L anyway, so I’m not fussed about part 2.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Think that’s been the case since HD Remaster came out. Also the international content for X-2 which was entirely in Japanese before.

Comment

Working...
                                X