This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    This time around you’re paying for the privilege game save data cloud backup function because Nintendo won’t let you backup your Switch game data locally and manually BUT HEY, TETRIS 99!!
    Corrected.

Comment

For anyone as weak willed as I am Gato Roboto is 15% off today and Katana Zero is 20% off...

Comment

Grrrr....I’m tempted by KatanaZERO but a small part of me is holding out in the vain hope that a physical version appears!

Comment

I'm tempted by Enter the Gungeon but I feel like I'm stockpiling too many games right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            I'm tempted by Enter the Gungeon but I feel like I'm stockpiling too many games right now.
            It is fun.

Comment

It is only a fiver i suppose ...

Comment

Can anyone who owns taiko no tatsujin and the drum controller help me with TV calibration?

The simple setting isn’t working and I keep messing with the manual calibration to no avail.

Using a mid range LG but it feels so off and I’m a bit gutted by the purchase at the moment.

Comment

The only advice I can offer @ItsThere is I couldn't get it to calibrate with the soundbar but the std tv sound hooked up after one attempt.

Also, are you in 'game mode' on the tv picture setting? Sorry if this seems obvious.
                  Last edited by Atticus; 01-06-2019, 07:49.

Comment

I thought it was in game mode but I might be wrong. Need to have another crack at it because I’m sure it should be better than it is

Comment

My LG TV’s game mode is pretty useless. Loads of lag.

Comment

How good is Taiko No Tatsujin on switch? Me and my friend had a blast with it in an Arcade over the weekend, shame on me for not knowing it was a thing. Any advantages with the PS4 version?

Comment

It’s great with the drum. Heaps of DLC to buy aswell so no shortage of tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            How good is Taiko No Tatsujin on switch? Me and my friend had a blast with it in an Arcade over the weekend, shame on me for not knowing it was a thing. Any advantages with the PS4 version?
                            Keep looking at it everytime I go in game
                            Have a blast with the demo but struggling to drop £100 on it
                            Do really fancy it though

Neil

Comment

Pokemon direct gave me proper tingles , it looks fantastic

Comment

Yep, super looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X