Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Some had their charm but, on the whole...

I still feel sorry for poor Bub and Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Pretty much your typical western box art, makes me wonder who the artist had to blow to be given a job they had no talent for.

Comment

Or who was blowing the artist while they were actually drawing that. In fact, the blue one looks like he's getting blown right now.

Alternatively:

Comment

What’s the process for transferring stuff to a new SD card? Any recommendations on good cards? I’m always running out of space and bought that Observer game in a sale and it is too many gigs big so I need to bite the bullet and upgrade.

Comment

Get any card from a respected brand, like Sandisk or Samsung. Then go to System Setting, Data Management, Manage Software.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

LOL. And...the point of [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] solely posting just the pic when everybody on here has long known that it is a thing (and have most likely pre-ordered a while back) is...???

Comment

NoA are offering trade-ins for "old" model Switches bought on or after July 17 to get a newer model with improved battery life. Shipping costs must be covered by the user. Savedata won't be transferred (WHY?) and user will be able to decide between grey and red/blue Joycons.
                  No info if NoE will follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    NoA are offering trade-ins for "old" model Switches bought on or after July 17 to get a newer model with improved battery life. Shipping costs must be covered by the user. Savedata won't be transferred (WHY?) and user will be able to decide between grey and red/blue Joycons.
                    NoA have moved swiftly to debunk this.

Originally posted by Nintendo of America
                    We do not have a Nintendo Switch exchange program. We always want players to enjoy their Nintendo Switch systems, and if anything ever gets in the way of that, we encourage them to visit http://support.nintendo.com for support, or to contact our consumer support team.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-08-2019, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      LOL. And...the point of @QualityChimp solely posting just the pic when everybody on here has long known that it is a thing (and have most likely pre-ordered a while back) is...???
                      I don't come in this thread very often, it was the first time I'd seen it and possibly the first time somebody else had, so thought I'd post it.

Comment

LOL. And...the point of [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] solely posting just the pic when everybody on here has long known that it is a thing (and have most likely pre-ordered a while back) is...???
                        I didn’t know about it but I’ve preordered now, thanks to his post.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          I didn’t know about it but I’ve preordered now, thanks to his post.
                          Not trying to be funny, but this wasn’t news unless you were living in a cave. This was announced quite a while ago.

People were posting links for pre-orders in this very thread!!

Comment

Not trying to be funny, but this wasn’t news unless you were living in a cave. This was announced quite a while ago.

People were posting links for pre-orders in this very thread!!
                            This was announced ages ago now, plus all the original pre-order pages on sites have been marked as out of stock since they went live and ran out only mins after going live. Was only until last week that more stock got allocated and the pre-order pages went live again on most sites.

So was extremely easy to miss unless your looking for that specific special edition and checking stock basically every day.
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-08-2019, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              This was announced ages ago now, plus all the original pre-order pages on sites have been marked as out of stock since they and out only mins after going live. Was only until last week that more stock got allocated and the pre-order pages went live again on most sites.

So was extremely easy to miss unless your looking for that specific special edition and checking stock basically every day.
                              That’s fair enough in the sense of I didn’t actually know that there were restocks of it as Nintendo don’t exactly have a history of increasing allocation of LE sets, never mind in-demand LE sets like this one.

My point still stands though. Chimp only posted a pic - a pic that everyone had already seen. This was reported everywhere so I’m not sure how this could still be news to people, but I digress.
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 19-08-2019, 08:18.

Comment

Honestly, what's the point in having a go about it?

QC was obviously just trying to be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X