X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine neither. i'm jealous as f.

Comment

Ordered Astral Chain! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

I picked up Dead Cells and South Park Fractured But Whole as they were cheap.

I notice there are some decent back catalogue games dropping soon that I didn't see anywhere until now. Bulletstorm is out today for £25, turn Castle Crashers on September 17th and finally Ori and the Blind Forest end of month. I'm tempted by all of those to be honest...

Then of course Witcher 3 looking large and looking better then it has any right to on this device.

Comment

I'm less inclined to buy any Switch games because the drift ruins playing on it.

Comment

I drank one too many beers last night and bought Doom 2. With the drift, it’s like my character decided to take on Hell’s forces while also bring his poorly-trained dog for a walk, constantly tugging at the lead while I’m trying to go places.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Then of course Witcher 3 looking large and looking better then it has any right to on this device.
              For $84+tax that can keep waiting.

Comment

Is anyone here using a Mayflash controller converter?

No way in hell I’m buying a Switch pro controller but I can pick up a pair of those for around the same price. Another idea is a pair of Hori controllers. They’re £20 each and look rather cute.

Wife is leaning more towards the converters so we can use our PS4 pads and reduce clutter, but I’m concerned about the inevitable firmware-flashing cat-and-mouse shenanigans with future Switch updates.

Comment

Horipad reviews are mixed so I decided to buy a Mayflash NS and see what it's like. Seems like they haven't been affected by software updates yet(apparently they're based on a reverse-engineered Pokken pad).

I bought Cuphead this morning so I'm looking forward to playing that tonight. I'll probably sign up for Switch Online, too, because it's so darn cheap.

Comment

Let met know how it stacks up. I actually ordered one off Amazon when I grabbed the switch as I wanted to use the Xbox one controller with it but the order fell through and I got refunded.

I'm now more tempted by the 8bitdo pro controller coming out next month but that's £43 versus £20 for the Mayflash.

Comment

I've spent so much on third party crap over the years. It ends up cheaper just paying the extra for the official pro controller

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        I've spent so much on third party crap over the years. It ends up cheaper just paying the extra for the official pro controller
                        The only time I’ve ever bought third party controllers was a pair of 6-button pads for the mega drive(Phase 9 Graduates), and those were decent.

I’m getting the converter to use official controllers. Just not Nintendo’s

Comment

I have the mayflash adapter for the switch, purchased at the same time as the switch as a second official controller was much more costly.
                          It has been great once it's connected works really well and no noticeable input lag with the likes of Zelda and Mario kart.
                          As a comparison I also have an 8bitdo, which I love, so I only use the joy con in portable mode now. Also if you consider hownthe joy con develops the drift it has been much better value.

Comment

Shopto were doing £30 eShop for £25 at the weekend so I bought Ninja Savior and Katana Zero.

Ninja Savior is okay - I guess I was expecting more after seeing previews but Katana Zero is immensely good! Side-on ninja Hotline Miami is an apt description. Awesome pixel art, stunning soundtrack and some nice combat.

Comment

Has anyone upgraded from a launch switch to a new bigger battery model?

I'm tempted but interested to know what the process is re: saves etc. before I bother.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                                Has anyone upgraded from a launch switch to a new bigger battery model?

I'm tempted but interested to know what the process is re: saves etc. before I bother.
                                I am keeping an eye on deals but haven't really seen anything that makes me want to bother right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X