Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Era are just bordering on tiresome with the clamour for a new model of Switch at this point. The world doesn't need a 'New Switch' anymore than it needed the 'New 3DS' or DSi in terms of graphical abilities. Some QOL improvements are always welcome and often arrive but as ever anyone expecting a 'Switch Pro' at this point hasn't been watching Nintendo... ever.

Comment

SMD64 on YouTube claims , via an article from Digitimes , the new model has just entered production for a late summer 2020 release

Comment

Really doesn't need more power tbh as that just doesn't serve Nintendo's game design philosophy.

The console does need to be
        *MUCH more durable
        *Joycons durability sorted out.
        *Better battery than even the newer revision.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 08-01-2020, 09:16.

Comment

Exactly, it's obscene that the joycon issues persist especially in light of them releasing the Lite model. A more powerful model isn't going to do jack to the systems games or benefit anyone other than those who hack the system and want to emulate things better.

Comment

Pokémon Sword and Shield are getting a £27 Expansion Pass which will unlock two big DLCs over the course of the year th…

£27 expansion pass revealed for Pokemon Sword/Shield adding new areas and 200 Pokemon to the game. First expansion hits June and the second in the Autumn.

I'm just about to finish Sword and so this represents a huge meh for me. Such a basic game that I don't need more of it.

Comment

Nintendo's Pokémon Direct has now finished, and its highlight was a big new Expansion Pass for Pokémon Sword and Shield…

And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX launches on NS on 06 March

Comment

I am so up for some more Mystery Dungeon. I'm jumping on that.

I could get the expansion stuff for Sword and Shield, I really enjoyed my time with it but I think I'd rather move on to other games instead.

Comment

The expansion stuff for Pokemon is curious because, I guess without knowing just how much is in Sword or Shield, by the time I come to the end of any Pokemon game, I think the last thing I'd want is more. I really enjoy them and I don't mean that in a negative way but the games tend to be pretty big and satisfying and, let's face it, also samey so I would have though there is a limit to how much more a player would want. I guess this kind of replaces the later expanded version though, right? So instead of Pokemon Chainsaw in a year, there's this.

Comment

That's pretty much it. After 60+ hours which includes post game content, I felt like I'd had my fill personally.

Comment

Once again, the Taiwanese ratings board appears to have given us all a heads-up on an upcoming release - as the website…

Looks like the full Bioshock series is NS bound

Comment

Wouldn't mind replaying Bioshock 1.

Is 60fps wishful thinking?

Comment

If the conversion is well made and the game doesn't break due to increased framerate, why not? 1 and 2 should be easily attainable, unsure about 3.

Comment

Metro Redux will release for NS on 28 Feb

Comment

Why does the eshop on switch ask me for me password EVERY GOD DAM TIME i go into it, even when ive literally just backed out of the menu. Have i got an option toggled off deep in the options or something?
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-01-2020, 16:11.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Why does the eshop on switch ask me for me password EVERY GOD DAM TIME i go into it, even when ive literally just backed out of the menu. Have o got an option toggled off deep in the options or something?
                                Must have. That or you've got a glitch (which given Nintendo's online record...). It hasn't asked me for a password since I started.

Comment

Working...
                                X