This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha ha.

I hadn't heard this, actually, so I'll give that a whirl tonight. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      I realise this has probably been posted at least a million times before now by various people, but there is a recalibration option in the settings and that seemed to work for me.
      Unfortunately that didn't work for me. In fact they are pretty much impossible to recalibrate now because it rarely knows when I have let go of the stick so you can see the little pointer thingy just moving all over the place on its own. I've tried just about everything I've seen in guides short of part replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Except Superhot. I'm waiting to get a VR headset to play that.
        I've got the normal (PS4) and VR games and they're different levels (IIRC), but both worth playing.

Comment

OK, that's interesting, I didn't know that. I was saving it for VR.

I'll give it a bash on Xbox. I WANT to buy games for my Switch, but I swear to God it's like they line up their £20 Switch release and their free Game Pass release for practically the same day half the time.

Comment

Nobody mentioned that The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter was now on Switch, or even that it was coming to Switch. That’s another good one.

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3 preorder goodies

Comment

Eurogamer Astral Chain Review

Is it any good?

They ****ing love it. Say it's possibly Platinum's best game yet

Comment

Overwatch on switch merch leaked

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    Overwatch on switch merch leaked
                    I would play that on Switch just because.

Comment

Overwatch would be a great match for switch. I personally despise Fortnite but find I can happily hop into Overwatch at any time to just play for a few rounds.

I'm finding the switch is well suited to FPS and not that well catered for outside of Bethesda.

Comment

Samurai Shodown arrives on Switch on 12 December 2019 in Japan, looks good and confirmed as 60fps

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._date_in_japan

Samurai Shodown arrives on Switch on 12 December 2019 in Japan, looks good and confirmed as 60fps
                          Y U NO EMBED THE YOUTUBE VID?

Comment

My wife got me a Switch today

She did the research and waited for the new version instead of buying one earlier.

Comment

^ Nice. but how can you tell, short of taking it apart?

Comment

The box is different, which is really handy. [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] you have yourself a treasure there. Your wife, I mean. My wife wouldn't have a clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X