This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Maybe Nintendo has another mega-hit on its hands, who knows with them at this point? But I sense Labo levels of success at the very best with Ring Fit Adventure, it feels like it straddles two markets because it has a lack of faith either exists in enough numbers individually for it. It shouldn't need a 7min+ reveal trailer to explain it either.
    A 7 Minutes reveal trailer that's clearly presented by lizard people masquerading as humans

Jesus just look at that thumbnail, what the f is wrong with these two its like their wearing skin suits or something
    Last edited by Lebowski; 13-09-2019, 07:13.

Comment

The scene is Nintendo HQ. Valued employee known only as employee number 2374, is sat at his totally sparse desk in a 1m by 1m cubicle. No family photos or trinkets are allowed.

A note drops from an air fed message chute.*FWUMPF* He unfurls the note from the pod, and sends the empty pod back into the chute.

===This is the top floor, office No.1, we need even MOAR money, think up some super gimmicky tat now. And don't even think about leaving your desk for the next five years, until we decided to fire you for no good reason.===

2374 now prepares for a 20 to 22 hour day, 7 days a week, it's either this and success, or a one way walk to the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        A 7 Minutes reveal trailer that's clearly presented by lizard people masquerading as humans

Jesus just look at that thumbnail, what the f is wrong with these two its like their wearing skin suits or something
        If you look at that video wearing a certain type of sunglasses you can see their true forms.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]: not the generation you're referring to, but Tekken Dark Resurrection on PSP is encrypted and locked to your PSP. Star Wars:KOTOR for the original XBox is encrypted and locked to your XBox.
          That sounds a tad extreme makes me wonder their reasoning.

As for that ring fit, that’s a pass from me I love quirky stuff but the only fitness I want to do in gaming is with rhythm games where you dance and that mainly means arcades. Plus those controller attachments look janky as hell like someone’s diy craft hour lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post

foook me! I`ve seen less creepy scientology videos!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that game looks good, even if the video is a bit... Odd?

Comment

The sound was slightly out of sync when I watched the video which gave it a strange, unreal feeling.

Comment

Switch Online SNES controllers now available for pre-order in North America.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4+ Summer Memories is out on Switch next week.

As is Ninja Box, a secret base-building RPG from BN Games:

Cashing in on Dragon Quest Builders it seems. I'll be looking at it when there is a decent discount.

Comment

Darius Cozmic Collection Consumer Edition came out the week before last it seems.

7000yen

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4+ Summer Memories is out on Switch next week.

As is Ninja Box, a secret base-building RPG from BN Games:

Cashing in on Dragon Quest Builders it seems. I'll be looking at it when there is a decent discount.
                        Been curious about disaster report since they revived it for PS4 but stayed away from jp version as I read the reviews that it wasn’t very good. Wonder if the issues have been fixed since then as it was a bit crash prone to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._north_america
                          Wow, $30? Nintendo in reasonable price shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Been curious about disaster report since they revived it for PS4 but stayed away from jp version as I read the reviews that it wasn’t very good. Wonder if the issues have been fixed since then as it was a bit crash prone to say the least.
                            Never had a crash during my two playthroughs. Plenty of slowdowns, yes, but the game was stable. For me the biggest problem was the tone, it swung from ultra-serious to 80s action movie in the blink of an eye. There should be a thread in the import thread.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Never had a crash during my two playthroughs. Plenty of slowdowns, yes, but the game was stable. For me the biggest problem was the tone, it swung from ultra-serious to 80s action movie in the blink of an eye. There should be a thread in the import thread.
                              Only had amazon japan for reviews on release not a lot of happy customers but sometimes it’s not the most reliable info. Will have to read through the first play thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._north_america
                                Annnnnndddddd they’re now sold out.

Those of you planning to purchase when UK/EUR pre-orders open had best be fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X