This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    £22.49 in the UK for Cadence of Hyrule some wonky apple style currency conversion going on there its like they have swapped the $ for £, I'm glad i have a us account as it works out at £19 on there
    Plus VAT, right? US games usually don't include sales tax, as not every US state requires it. That makes £19 and £22 equivalent pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      £22.49 in the UK for Cadence of Hyrule some wonky apple style currency conversion going on there its like they have swapped the $ for £, I'm glad i have a us account as it works out at £19 on there
      Has anyone bought it yet? If it is better paced and has a bigger story mode it could be worth it.

Comment

I bought it but haven't had a chance to play yet. I've heard that it's got way more structure and a gradual ramping up of things, rather than chucking you in at the deep end as with Necrodancer. Can't wait to play it.

Comment

Edit what fuse said

No doubt it will go on sale at some point and as i have a ton of stuff to play i will wait i dont see it being worth 22 quid even as a massive zelda fan.

Comment

Yeah, waiting on a sale on it. Not really interested in the original so passed on the cheapo price right now too.

Comment

I didn’t sadly. I don’t use game anymore and it hasn’t been up on Amazon or the Nintendo store...

Comment

Is Nintendo's official Switch dock still the only way to play the Switch on the TV? Just had a look and they're £65!

Comment

I've just been playing Crypt of the NecroDancer (a whopping 80% discount in the eshop sale) ... cracking little game. The rhythm element in concept seems odd, but as soon as you're playing it makes perfect sense and adds a really clever and fun element to the game. Only downside is I'm just not brilliant at these games, and don't tend to progress far ... though this one feels a bit easier than The Binding of Isaac.

Comment

Pinch of Salt but third party accessory maker Honson, who has ties with Hori, is taking pre-orders for a protective case for a Nintendo Switch Mini

They've listed an image of a mockup, it's their own but insinuates no support for detachable joycons

Comment

It's like a mega GBA. Pretty cool.

Comment

Seems somewhat plausible. I wonder if it would still have TV out?

Comment

That, dock and a real controller is what it should have been to begin with imo.

Comment

I did think this mock design was very nice

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X