This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Do third-party docks brick the Switch? Some of these on eBay are £7 and I could really do with one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Ninte...266e0ef50a029d
    Do not under any circumstances buy one, it will brick your switch. Third party docks have a bad reputation.

Comment

Bought a switch in the prime day sales yesterday.

Neon red & blue pack.
      £30 store credit.
      Mario kart 8
      £289, not bad at all.

200gig micro sd card, £21.
      Snipperclip plus £21
      Mario rabbids battle kingdom £19
      Starlink £11

Would of got the Poke let’s go evee instead of Mario kart but didn’t see the bungle until much later in the day so was too late.

Comment

New Switch model incoming, with improved battery life of up to 9 hours, and...nothing else. Essentially, a simple hardware revision.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          New Switch model incoming, with improved battery life of up to 9 hours, and...nothing else. Essentially, a simple hardware revision.
          cant find anything on this where are you finding this info?

Comment

First see on Twitter (in Japanese), then confirmed by Eurogamer. Even Tom's Hardware has an article about it. Right now it's for Japan only at the end of August though; probably September/October for the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              First see on Twitter (in Japanese), then confirmed by Eurogamer. Even Tom's Hardware has an article about it. Right now it's for Japan only at the end of August though; probably September/October for the rest of the world.
              Interesting I'm guessing this revision will be related to the leaked info about the newer processor running at lower clock speeds to boost battery life. Final nail in the switch pro coffin for the moment then, and ties in t the leak that says teh switch is getting two new versions.

Comment

Yep just a mariko based refesh. Still surprised there is no form factor change, but there it is. Nice bump in battery life tho.

Would be nice if these are in circulation by black friday but that might be wishful thinking.

EG article: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...r-battery-life

Comment

UPDATE 1.55pm: The new Nintendo Switch with longer battery life will go on sale in the UK this September, Eurogamer has…

Hits UK stores, but Nintendo won't commit to which stores first, in September.
                  On the OG models you can overclock them too, cost to battery life of course, Switch Pro on the market since 2017 Megaton!

Comment

Switch exclusive Luigi's Mansion 3 will launch on 31st October, Nintendo has just confirmed. Hey, that's Halloween!Luig…

Also, Luigi's Mansion 3 launches 31 October 2019

Comment

And also, U-G-L-Y these Joycons got not alibi they...

Comment

Oooooooo pruple

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          And also, U-G-L-Y these Joycons got not alibi they...
                          Keeping those cultural references fresh, I see, Supes?

Comment

I like the purple & orange set.

Comment

The purple and orange is actually really cool. I want them! But I have no need for more Joycons...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                The purple and orange is actually really cool. I want them! But I have no need for more Joycons...
                                Give it a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X