This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wargame View Post
    How in the world can you have 8 players on the same screen, each player's area of view will be tiny.
    To be fair, it's a retro port and will probably be cheap. The 8-player thing makes for a great novelty; I know I'll definitely try it with friends.

Comment

Oh I am buying it day one. This is a port worth doing and the first Sega Ages title I am excited for.

Comment

All of the M2 ports are excessively excellent. You can have full faith in them to deliver each time.

Daytona and Sega Rally would be amazing. Imagine those in portable form!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          All of the M2 ports are excessively excellent.
          Did they do the PS3 Daytona? As that's pretty good.

(someone's probably going to appear and say it's terrible)

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Did they do the PS3 Daytona? As that's pretty good.

(someone's probably going to appear and say it's terrible)
            No, M2 only do ports and semi-remakes. As far as I know they've only developed one IP, a visual novel called Tokyo School Life

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
              No, M2 only do ports and semi-remakes. As far as I know they've only developed one IP, a visual novel called Tokyo School Life
              I meant the port of Daytona USA on PS3, though?

Comment

I think I read somewhere they had a hand in it. I could be mistaken. I can't find anything that hints to that now.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  I think I read somewhere they had a hand in it. I could be mistaken. I can't find anything that hints to that now.
                  It was AM#2 along with SEGA China

Comment

I fancied picking up Turok, I actually finished it on the N64 about two years ago...but £15!! lol

Comment

I was on the store last night and I also saw the pre-orders for resident evil 1,0 and 4...and then in saw the price and laughed my a.ss off...£30!

I bought them on Ps4 for around £6-7 each

that Nintendo tax on old games...can see them coming down in price very fast

Comment

Not watching Nindies but, Cuphead! As a non-xbox owner this generation, looking forward to trying it out!

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
                          I was on the store last night and I also saw the pre-orders for resident evil 1,0 and 4...and then in saw the price and laughed my a.ss off...£30!

I bought them on Ps4 for around £6-7 each

that Nintendo tax on old games...can see them coming down in price very fast
                          Capcom drop prices ALL THE TIME on the Switch. It won't take long for a sale.

Comment

They announced an indie game sale on eShop today as part of the Nindies showcase, but no dice re: Resi.

Lots of other stuff announced today too. Cadence of Hyrule could well be the end of me.

Comment

Mario kart 8 on wiiu is £50 still. Nintendo never drop their own prices. 3rd parties do but never as much as in other platforms I think.

Comment

Cuphead for Switch getting a physical version so that's a must as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also glad that Katana ZERO is getting a release because I was genuinely starting to wonder if that game was heading for development hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X