User Tag List

Page 148 of 166 FirstFirst ... 48138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1654
    That robot was long ago destroyed though following its eventual lightsabre battle with the US President

In other news...

It would appear that Link’s Awakening for Switch is now being dispatched (I just got my confirmation email from NUKS).

Expect to receive Friday/Saturday, I would’ve thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    In other news...

It would appear that Link’s Awakening for Switch is now being dispatched (I just got my confirmation email from NUKS).

Expect to receive Friday/Saturday, I would’ve thought.
    My NUKS LE is still showing as dispatching, it is actually reserved for Kingmoney! My Amazon one for me should be here on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by randombs View Post
    Ok, you got me. It's a wind-up.
    No, it has batteries. Sadly, due to poor part placement it means that you will forever drift in a downward direction until you have a secret hardware revision and are rendered silently obsolete.

Just got a notification from Hermes saying my Zelda LE has been delivered, apparently left in an out building which is worrying as I don't have one. I fully expect to find it in the bin or stolen as they've left it outside the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    Didn't Saddam Hussain buy a load of PS2s to make an evil supercomputer or something, or have I just imagined that?
    Shhhhhhhhhh. The government doesn’t want anyone to know, just in case they need another invasion excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Just got a notification from Hermes saying my Zelda LE has been delivered, apparently left in an out building which is worrying as I don't have one. I fully expect to find it in the bin or stolen as they've left it outside the front door.
    Hermes are wank!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThere View Post
    My NUKS LE is still showing as dispatching, it is actually reserved for Kingmoney!
    you absolute legend (pun intended)