Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That robot was long ago destroyed though following its eventual lightsabre battle with the US President

Comment

Poor chippy.

Comment

In other news...

It would appear that Link’s Awakening for Switch is now being dispatched (I just got my confirmation email from NUKS).

Expect to receive Friday/Saturday, I would’ve thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          In other news...

It would appear that Link’s Awakening for Switch is now being dispatched (I just got my confirmation email from NUKS).

Expect to receive Friday/Saturday, I would’ve thought.
          My NUKS LE is still showing as dispatching, it is actually reserved for Kingmoney! My Amazon one for me should be here on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            Ok, you got me. It's a wind-up.
            No, it has batteries. Sadly, due to poor part placement it means that you will forever drift in a downward direction until you have a secret hardware revision and are rendered silently obsolete.

Comment

It wasn't a wind-up.

Comment

Just got a notification from Hermes saying my Zelda LE has been delivered, apparently left in an out building which is worrying as I don't have one. I fully expect to find it in the bin or stolen as they've left it outside the front door.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  Didn't Saddam Hussain buy a load of PS2s to make an evil supercomputer or something, or have I just imagined that?
                  Shhhhhhhhhh. The government doesn’t want anyone to know, just in case they need another invasion excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    Just got a notification from Hermes saying my Zelda LE has been delivered, apparently left in an out building which is worrying as I don't have one. I fully expect to find it in the bin or stolen as they've left it outside the front door.
                    Hermes are wank!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                      My NUKS LE is still showing as dispatching, it is actually reserved for Kingmoney!
                      you absolute legend (pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        Hermes are wank!
                        Agreed. The longest traceable UK-Switzerland shipment I ever had. Package sit in various depots for days for unknown reasons. Normal mail from Canada takes less.

Comment

Link's Awakening is getting some very positive reviews

Comment

I'm so looking forward to it. I mean, it's one of the most perfect games anyway so all they had to do was not mess it up.

But... I have no Switch to play it on. They have only just acknowledged that the repair team got it (phew, I guess) so I have no idea how long I'll have to wait to get it back.

Comment

Two things hit me straight away on booting up this new Zelda last night, I'm not a fan of the blur they have put on the edge of the screen and it still has the frame rate dips that where talked about in the previews. These issues aside its a fantastic game and the quality of the special edition is amazing the book is full of lovely artwork and has been put together really nicely which is good as I've seen pamphlets shoved in these limited editions be called artbooks.
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 20-09-2019, 08:22.

Comment

Mine should be arriving today. It was good to see the special edition still available last night, so hopefully anyone who wanted one managed to snag one.

Can't wait to play but it's going to have to wait until I finish Fire Emblem.

Comment

Working...
                                X