• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£9.89

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Good for you.

Maybe post your thoughts in the First Play thread for this game (or create one if there isn't one already?) instead of repeatedly doing it in a thread designed to let people know that it is going for less than RRP? Thanks.
      No chance, I'm not going to find and resurect an old thread for a three year old game. Just letting people know that it's really not that great an experience, especially in one player. However if you can find three people to play with, then for under a tenner I suppose it's not that big a gamble, there is some fun to be had. Just a shame it doesn't have a two player mode too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
        No chance, I'm not going to find and resurect an old thread for a three year old game. Just letting people know that it's really not that great an experience, especially in one player. However if you can find three people to play with, then for under a tenner I suppose it's not that big a gamble, there is some fun to be had. Just a shame it doesn't have a two player mode too.
        The search function is a wonderful thing. Easy to use too. I'll even do it for you.

Without wanting to be rude to you though, this is a thread in the bargains section of the forum so it would be nice if you could find a way to appreciate that. Let people know of your opinion on the game in the appropriate thread instead of persistenty derailing this one. Cheers.
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-01-2019, 19:00.

Comment

edit - apologies didn't realise opinions were forbidden outside of the first play forum. Haven't seen any such rules but I'll just leave it. It's really not worth arguing about.
          Have a good day
          Last edited by Ouenben; 20-01-2019, 22:46.

Comment

If this is deal or no deal - I lost...£7.93 now.

Comment

Working...
            X