Standard
    SAVE 86%
    £49.99
    £6.99

Deluxe
    SAVE 74%
    £69.99
    £18.19

Is the deluxe version worth the extra cash? £6.99 feels like a bargain, but nearly £20 doesn't.
    Just looks like some emblems and one extra plane.

Comment

i would say no, if it was the collectors version it would at least (on console) come with either AC6 or AC5.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        This is currently on sale:
        Standard
        SAVE 86%
        £49.99
        £6.99

Deluxe
        SAVE 74%
        £69.99
        £18.19

Is the deluxe version worth the extra cash? £6.99 feels like a bargain, but nearly £20 doesn't.
        Just looks like some emblems and one extra plane.
        Apparently you get AC5 with it as well even though it isn’t listed. Can’t confirm as I already had AC5 from the launch offer

Comment

Still £50 on steam

Comment

Getting it mainly for the VR experience, but the plane designs are also gorgeous.

I don't think I need AC5 too, one game of arcade blasting will be enough, I reckon.

Not properly played one since PS1 days.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Getting it mainly for the VR experience, but the plane designs are also gorgeous.

I don't think I need AC5 too, one game of arcade blasting will be enough, I reckon.

Not properly played one since PS1 days.
              I randomly looked at this thread. I saw a comment elsewhere that if you buy the more expensive version on ps4 you still get a link to download the older game remastered. Apparently this isn't mentioned and might be an error. This might be wrong, I have no idea and would probably get the standard anyway.

I just wish Afterburner Climax was still available somehow, after buying it in the past.

Woops just saw the later comment, I missed that sorry

Comment

Okay, so it looks like the Deluxe Edition does come with the remastered version of AC5, but having had a look, it still looks like a foggy PS2 game, so not really fussed.

AC7 looks immense though.
                Thanks for the help, chaps.

Comment

Working...
                X