X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Box

OK then....

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Slow news day at the... Hang on I'll fix that.

Slow "news" day at the Star. I'll add the boxout which goes next to it, though you'll have to imagine the topless model:

Sherri, 23 from Newport knows a thing or two about having a mad box. She wonders if Slightly Mad's offering will cater more to western tastes, or try to attract Japanese developers with good localisation support and a lack of region restrictions.

Comment

I always admire companies that jump in to the console world but unfortunately this only ever goes two ways:

It never leaves the development stage
      Or
      It reaches the high street and fades in to oblivion

Comment

Oh wow, they are actually for real? I knew about the first "announcement" on Twitter a few weeks ago but never thought they'd go so far and have a product render.
        I'm kinda interested to see whether this will crash and burn, or it will be forgotten two days after launch.

Comment

The original tweets honestly sounded like someone in the midst of a breakdown.

Comment

Seen this pattern before, just like all the others out there nothing will come of it. Vaporware at best.

Comment

I can see one market for this. Every time I’ve seen a VR racing simulator it’s been running Project Cars 2 on a flashy PC based rig. Not exactly a massive addressable market though.

Comment

At least the studio plans to go out with a bang instead of a whimper

Comment

Working...
                X