No announcement yet.

New 2019 Framemeister firmware update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly OSSC switch in 1-2 seconds and FM can be as much as 3-10 seconds.

Comment

SONY BVM-X300 V2.0 is seriously laughing at your solutions. Jaja.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Supposedly OSSC switch in 1-2 seconds and FM can be as much as 3-10 seconds.
        I think they've really sorted a lot of issues out with the FM over the past few years. The RGB colour looks even nicer now. I can't personally say if the issues above have been sorted/improved, but I've heard they have been. Everyone with an FM really should make sure they have the latest firmware.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        laughing at your solutions. Jaja.
        I'd be laughting if I could afford that.

I would gladly accept it as a donation to Leon's Retro World.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          I think they've really sorted a lot of issues out with the FM over the past few years. The RGB colour looks even nicer now. I can't personally say if the issues above have been sorted/improved, but I've heard they have been. Everyone with an FM really should make sure they have the latest firmware.

I'd be laughting if I could afford that.

I would gladly accept it as a donation to Leon's Retro World.
          Perk of my job dude. I order an “extra” one every time the new model comes out.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Don't forget to send me an old model.

Comment

Don't forget to send me an old model.
              Could likely be done. This year is £29,000. The 2017 was knocking £45,000 if I remember correctly.
              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 09-05-2019, 00:44.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Could likely be done.
                Just put my name on your Christmas list. Would be nice to have the best monitor in the world.

Comment

Just put my name on your Christmas list. Would be nice to have the best monitor in the world.
                  It’s a bit nuts how what was current suddenly becomes fodder. “Christmas List” amuses me though, despite how we have clashed heads previously. You know that these new models don’t have a SCART connection right?
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

despite how we have clashed heads previously.
                    We've had a bit of strong debate and banter about certain games, but I just see it as food for thought. I like to share opinion with other enthusiasts who know what they're talking about. It really doesn't bother me if someone has an opposing view of something, as long as they're just being honest. It would be crazy to expect everyone to feel exactly the same about any given game or system. Waffling about all sorts of retro stuff really is something that puts a smile on my face.

But never say Axelay is a crap game....

You know that these new models don’t have a SCART connection right?
                    I guess clever people have created solutions for that sort of problem. Didn't they make 'legacy' boxes with old fashioned connections for people wanting to use Scart and Component?

But if not -- the OSSC works really well. I think it does a great job with all sorts of old consoles.

My current Sony LCD television even has S-Video input.

Comment

trolling or in fantasy land today. Joe? Lol

Comment

I prefer monitors without fans.

Comment

i serious doubt anything could look as good as a calibrated BVM 20F1E for 240p retro (other than maybe better black level, RE: OLED). Its eye wateringly incredible!

Comment

Which firmware are you using? I read that the problem has been sorted(or is at least much better) with newer firmware. Just upgrade to the latest, as it seems to have fixed other problems as well. Someone even said the lag has been reduced, but I'm not sure about that.
                            240p to 480i switching is still horrible on the FM. It makes Dracula X on the Saturn unplayable as for reasons we may never understand the map screen is locked away behind the pause screen, which is randomly in 480i. That said, the Saturn port of Castlevania is terrible in so many ways the 480i issue isn't even its most offensive sin.

Comment

Working...
                            X