No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with Leon's route! B rank, used assist mode for the final boss as I entered it on medium health. Can't believe I finished the game with the scepter and the jewel box still in my hip pouch

Overall 10/10 game and the only horror game I've played since the original RE2 (unless you count RE4 as horror).

Think RE7 is too creepy for me but RE2 remake is definitely pushing me towards it
    Last edited by Nico87; 18-03-2019, 18:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post

Think RE7 is too creepy for me but RE2 remake is definitely pushing me towards it
      Its a must buy, one of the best in the series. I love how like this game, it feels like the classic game, only with stunning visuals and sound. Its really feel like the old original game, just in a fantastic setting and in 1st person

Comment

I've been doing my Claire 2nd run this week and it's brilliant. Similar enough to apply what you learned in Leon's run, different enough to mix it up and flesh out the story. I'm a big Division fan but this might end up being my game of the year.

Comment

Another few sessions with Claire 2nd. I've taken a load more heat of Mr X this time round, who was easy to manage in my Leon run ... so having to tippy-toe round the police station a lot more. Loving it so much though, especially the all new bits that mesh with Leon's part. I had to laugh at making the same schoolboy error in the sewer as I did the first time round, leaving the

king chess piece in the panel then having to go back for it after dodging the last couple of big sewer beasties

Comment

Finished my Claire 2nd run last night. Excellent companion piece to Leon’s main game. I felt I had loads more ammo and supplies this time too ... I killed nearly every licker, plantbie and ‘sewer thing’ and still had a ton left for the end game boss battles. Still only got a C rank though.

Time to give it a rest before doing it all again the other way round.

Comment

Picked this up along with Resi 3 ; played a couple of hours last night - wow. I did play the OG WAAAAAAY back in the dark ages but I honestly cannot remember a thing about it.

Playing as Claire, I got absolutely reamed when I first got to the police station for going the "wrong way" first. Rectified that and am having a ball. I am very early (almost finished the police station) haven't seen Mr X yet but I have been walking everywhere since I read the note about the lickers being blind.

Love the haptics on the dual sense, LOVE! the map how it shows things of note and items that I haven't picked up etc. This is a real quality of life feature. The zombies seem to take a lot of headshots I wish we had a classic head stomp mechanic to finish off downed zombies. Having said that I seem to be getting enough ammo for now

Playing with headphones sound is great and suitably scary. I am playing on easy though to learn the game - please don't judge me too harshly I promise I'll try hard corez mode at some point

Comment

Working...
              X