No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone play with the original soundtrack? RE2 had an excellent soundtrack, best in the series imo but I wonder how well it works with the new game.

Comment

Just finished 4th survivor and Tofu! Wow, they are tough!

4th Survivor - 10:50 and Tofu 9:26!

Was disappointed no achievement at the end of tofu!

Comment

Absolutely loving this. Not sure if it feels a lot harder to get an S Rank or if I’m just not familiar with the layout yet but it is brilliant.

About as good as we could have hoped for I think!

On to the 4th survivor...
        Last edited by ItsThere; 29-01-2019, 16:42. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
          Absolutely loving this. Not sure if it feels a lot harder to get an s tank or if I’m just not familiar with the layout yet but it is brilliant.

About as good as we could have hoped for I think!

On to the 4th survivor...
          S ranked Claire A this morning, a smidge over 2 hours. Seems to just be timer based, but I never use Faid sprays so I don’t know if they’re included.

Few more trophies for the plat

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            S ranked Claire A this morning, a smidge over 2 hours. Seems to just be timer based, but I never use Faid sprays so I don’t know if they’re included.

Few more trophies for the plat
            You must have skipped bits out! Can you spoiler the parts you missed please?

Comment

Fair play to you lot blasting through with your prestige re-runs ... I'm just getting through my first run by the skin of my teeth. I did make the schoolboy error of trying to dodge undodgable zoms, getting chomped and then shooting them anyway, sometimes wasting a secondary item in the process. Not a good way to manage a limited inventory.

Still loving every second though.

Comment

Struggling with Hunk to be fair, I run out of sub weapons far too early... Must try harder.

Comment

The sound desgin in this game is somthing else. I've jumped out of skin twice becasue of the sound effects alone. This game is just so well done and handled.

Comment

Struggling with Hunk to be fair, I run out of sub weapons far too early... Must try harder.
                    Don’t use them, unequip them. You’ll need them for the end, it’s chaos, with OHK’s if you don’t have them and are grabbed.

Use the red/blue herb when you’re in the room where the plugs were- that should get you through the more painful earlier bits and into the station proper with a decent buff against some of the nuisance sections/poison.

Comment

You must have skipped bits out! Can you spoiler the parts you missed please?
                      Didn’t really miss anything, just be clever with inventory, if you know what’s coming you shouldn’t over pack yourself.
                      Pick up only what you need, combine items on the fly. It’s really no different to previous Resis in that regard.

Headshots or shoot off a foot to get past, don’t go back for upgrades etc. Should get there comfortably after a few runthroughs.
                      Last edited by MrKirov; 29-01-2019, 18:29.

Comment

S+ Ranked Leon A with a finish time of 1:44 on standard, started Claire A on Hardcore see if I can S rank and finish in the same playthrough. Guessing it will be miles easier now I have a unlimited gun.

I'm an hour deep and just finished the
                        section so think im good for timing at the moment.

With my Leon run I missed loads of upgrades out and extra guns, the only really thing I made sure I got was the inv upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          S+ Ranked Leon A with a finish time of 1:44 on standard, started Claire A on Hardcore see if I can S rank and finish in the same playthrough. Guessing it will be miles easier now I have a unlimited gun.

I'm an hour deep and just finished the
                          section so think im good for timing at the moment.

With my Leon run I missed loads of upgrades out and extra guns, the only really thing I made sure I got was the inv upgrades.
                          What’s the S+ rank requirements, time only again?

They won’t be hard/more will hardcore etc with the infinate knife and handgun- but I’m going to not use them, feel like cheating

Comment

I laughed hard when i saw this

Comment

Grr double post....

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                What’s the S+ rank requirements, time only again?

They won’t be hard/more will hardcore etc with the infinate knife and handgun- but I’m going to not use them, feel like cheating
                                Yeah time is the only requirement.

Comment

Working...
                                X