No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s because they took inspiration from the Resi 1.5 designs. Both Adas Trenchcoat look, Mr X, and final Tyrant form were concept art from Resi 1.5.
    Last edited by MrKirov; 28-02-2019, 16:07.

Comment

I don't think he looks too bad, just a bit swishly dressed to be frightening. Anyone ever see Dick Spanner? For some reason, he reminds me of that.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Whatever he'd be flashing, you can guarantee it'd be corpse-grey with a big yellow eye on it.
        Wonder no more LOL

Comment

Awesome, he looks like Terry Tibbs!

Comment

Just got to the orphanage after an annoying bit with loads of dogs which made me waste eight bullets, ended up using flame rounds in frustration, three of 'em.

Anyway, the external view of the orphanage looks bloody stunning! Lovely!!!

Comment

And then back to the sewers. Oh, the joys.

Comment

Awesome, he looks like Terry Tibbs!
                It's that umbrella logo on his bulge that destroys me every time LOL

Comment

Yeah, it's great!

Comment

I don't think he looks too bad, just a bit swishly dressed to be frightening. Anyone ever see Dick Spanner? For some reason, he reminds me of that.
                    Oh wow, now there's a flash from the past. Wasn't he on Channel 4?

Comment

Yeah mate, about '88 or summat, I only saw it once but it was abstractly great and it stuck in my mind.

As for my second playthrough? I'm in the labs and very near the end, or at least where I was when I did Leon's campaign.

The sewer bit is TEDIOUS. And the lab bit...with Claire and no flamer for the Ivy gits...is WORSE. It's nowhere near as fun using flame rounds.

I'm taking back my 8.9/10.

7.8/10. I just want it to end, now.

Comment

Damn it, hate the feeling I have inside because it feels like it's doing a better job than Robocop but I really can't see myself going back to it for Tofu and Hunk like I did in the original.

You know, it actually *does* make me feel a little sad. I wanna love it so bad but it feels like it's got a cold, empty heart. No spunk, no jizz!!!

Am I alone??? Please tell me I'm not. I am deffo minoritized with my viewpoint.

Comment

Does the auto aim 'assist' mode add fun? I have been offered it at points but have declined.

I am thinking - as I paid 40 squid for this - that I might wait like 6-12 months then play thru the alternate A/B scenarios on 'assist' mode. Just blast through and see if it's more fun.

Now there's an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Oh wow, now there's a flash from the past. Wasn't he on Channel 4?
                            Yes. On a show called Network 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Yes. On a show called Network 7.
                              Ah, yes. That's right. I remember.

Comment

Yeah, I did see it on there as well. Network 7 was vastly pretentious and amateurish but ACE, sorta like The Word if not as base and edgy.

As for Resi 2, gave all four extra modes a blast and didn't care. Looked at all the models I unlocked and can't believe the detail they put into the licker, it's even got an anus.

It's such a beautifully modelled thing it was spooky and almost made me wanna cry. It's unbelievable.

But it's been one day since I did both scenarios and I never wanna play it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X