SOLD - PC Engine console, SCART converted + pad + UK PSU + game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - PC Engine console, SCART converted + pad + UK PSU + game

I’m selling my PC Engine console. Cosmetically it’s not in great shape - unboxed and somewhat yellowed. The official control pad is in the same shape.
    I had this converted to a hard wired scart output about 15 years ago. On my cheapie Technica small LCD panel it delivers a stable, super sharp image in what it says is NTSC mode. On my Sony big screen TV there’s constant flicker. Assume it’s a 50/60hz thing?
    it comes with an official Sega Megadrive PSU which works fine and one game - Volfied.

Theres a link to photos here:
    Explore this photo album by Tacticalblitz on Flickr!

Looking for £80 plus your choice of postage. If that’s way off, please put me right. REDUCED TO £60.
    Last edited by MagicalDrop; 30-01-2019, 06:50.

Price reduced.

Comment

Hi, just wanted to say that your image links don’t work for me. Might be worth checking the link again, or maybe you need to be logged into Flickr to see?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Hi, just wanted to say that your image links don’t work for me. Might be worth checking the link again, or maybe you need to be logged into Flickr to see?
        Thanks for highlighting that, not sure what the issue is. Seemed to be working fine when originally posted. I'll work out another plan but in the meantime if anyone wants photos emailed or messaged, please let me know.

Comment

Explore this photo album by Tacticalblitz on Flickr!

Comment

Working...
          X