Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be the first dlc I ever buy!

Comment

I thought your whole thing was buying planes and stuff Brad? It’s still DLC even if it’s a fancy simulator

Comment

Oh yeah!! I guess I buy DLC all the time! I just don’t think of it as dlc, even though it clearly is!

Comment

Comment

Tune in October 20th for the next Resident Evil showcase event! Capcom will be showing all the latest updates for Resident Evil Village Gold Edition and Resi...

live feed for the Resi showcase

Comment

Thought we might get a look at Village VR and ideally some guidance on whether it's going to be a separate purchase or not, but it would seem that was a bit hopeful.

Resi 4 looks to have gotten the balance of "don't change too much" and "still make it look better" pretty much spot on, to my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Thought we might get a look at Village VR and ideally some guidance on whether it's going to be a separate purchase or not, but it would seem that was a bit hopeful.

Resi 4 looks to have gotten the balance of "don't change too much" and "still make it look better" pretty much spot on, to my eye.
                Yes it's definitely giving me REmake 1 vibes as far as taking the original game and just adding extra bits and content to it. Looking to be a very faithful REmake unlike 2 and especially 3

Comment

I want Capcom to announce the Tiger Electronics version of Resi 4.

Comment

So is the third person mode coming to the vanilla game or only as part of the DLC?
                    Like others I’m stocked for the Resi 4 remake.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                      So is the third person mode coming to the vanilla game or only as part of the DLC?
                      Like others I’m stocked for the Resi 4 remake.
                      It's locked behind DLC. Impressions from the demo imply it is a little jank unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                        It's locked behind DLC. Impressions from the demo imply it is a little jank unfortunately.
                        Cheers for confirmation. I might well get the DLC as it looks pretty good. As long as it’s got a decent length playing time.

Comment

Off topic for a moment (I apologise). REVII is really cheap right now and works on Steam Deck. Worth a go?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Off topic for a moment (I apologise). REVII is really cheap right now and works on Steam Deck. Worth a go?
                            Yup Resi 7 gets a green tick. Playing village at the moment and it’s been fine so far. That gets an amber tick for possible audio problems.

Comment

If only there was a 3rd person mode in RE:VII, I’d definitely try it put…

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X